2 Local Pro Sports Teams are peaking at just the right time...

It’s nearing Playoff time for the NBA and NHL and the Mavs & Stars are peaking nicely.

The Mavs were sorta floundering a few weeks ago as a ‘Play In’ post season team, unable to hang with the younger more athletic teams. The trade deadline hits, a couple of good pickups, Luka & Kyrie have seemingly finally jelled and we’re pushing the Clips for the 4th seed in the West with the longest current win streak in the NBA...Go Mavs!!

The Stars have been good all year but seemed to struggle against the Top NHL Tier. Those days seem gone now as they have taken over the Western Conference...Go Stars!!
The mavs are rocking the nba even though the nba hates it. Nba can deny the luka mavs no more
I honestly was expecting to hopefully split against the Jazz and Kings (especially) on this road trip.. they surprised me by taking all of them. Then going up against the hottest team in the NBA (Rockets)... shut them down and kept them in check in the 2nd half.. that was impressive. This team could be a scary team in the playoffs and I am all for it.

I follow the Stars more and they have been great all year. They struggled against some of the top teams here and there but they have always been near the top of the conference. Taking first in the west was great and being in the Presidents cup race is exciting.

Having both in the playoffs this year is going to be great. Just dont want another double game 7 day like a couple of years ago... fun day but.. yeah too much excitement lol