is it just me or has the hobby gotten extra trashy since this last round of gov switch ups

am I the only one who thinks this way? eccie is not really a good place to try and find a date any longer! topeka has always been kinda a rough area to procure a date. skip the games was always a gamble but now the girls for the most part who advertise on there are not my type and are usually some sort of scam to part you and your money without any type of service. there is a known thief advertising on there daily goes by angelica a! got p411 but again topeka not a hot spot and without advertising on eccie no way to know when they are traveling without a daily check.
Can’t say I have observed what you are seeing. But I have a couple reliable long-term providers in Topeka that I see, so have not had any problems. And Angelica is not one of them. Ever since the review where she provided no service but dashed with the cash, she is on my “never to be seen” list. Never ever.
I've been making occasional trips out there. Wouldn't mind making it a regular place to visit.
Would you come to Wichita an see me
Youdesire
I wish Manhattan or JC would be a spot that travellers come thru more frequently.
So YD, where might you be going? I could be interested!!!
off topic fellas YD made the comment on this thread as an offer to better the situation in topeka! if you are interested where she will tour to pm her not litter my thread with will you come here or there thanks now does anyone feel the way I do lately about the hobby?
It seems tough to find decent looking girls in Wichita. It's slim pickings for sure.
Good looking hookers.....only in the movies, and much larger cities.

I don't mind trashy girls if they're sexy and like to fuck. Don't care for any extra bullshit.
Good looking hookers.....only in the movies, and much larger cities.

I don't mind trashy girls if they're sexy and like to fuck. Don't care for any extra bullshit. Originally Posted by BBQ-Guy
I don't mind either but lately since the last round of gov cripples to the hobby seems theres has been a large influx of crooks and service dodgers who say they provide a when they only provide c know what I mean

and this no pictures thing on the sites that were tried and true just makes things more challenging

and it is taboo to discuss serv but they cant list what that is.
It seems tough to find decent looking girls in Wichita. It's slim pickings for sure. Originally Posted by mrlivingthelife
Wichita has always had it way better than topeka!
Yeah, the government makes a nice show of saying they want to protect women... and then shuts down the services which secure their safety and independence. SESTA was a mess and you could tell it was put together by ancient out of touch people who only really wanted to try make things disappear. The internet has been great for the hobby. It has given women the ability to share information, safely find clients, and be free of pimps. It makes ethical hobbying and providing easy but they think it shouldn't exist at all. Anyway, politics over.

Wichita isn't too bad for providers. I've seen some pretty attractive ones here but the variety and quantity of good ones can still be limited. We are lucky here to have some top quality providers but in larger cities the pool, of both good and bad, expands substantially. I'm definitely glad I don't live in Topeka though, both for this and because everything I hear from Topeka people makes it sound awful.
Wichita has always had it way better than topeka! Originally Posted by satan666
Yea i was drinkin 90 proof this morning when i posted.
Still a few nice gals in ICT. Have you seen Gemma....she's fucking gorgeous
Yea i was drinkin 90 proof this morning when i posted.
Still a few nice gals in ICT. Have you seen Gemma....she's fucking gorgeous Originally Posted by BBQ-Guy
yes gemma is a doll sadly I lost her contact info when I lost my phone so gem if you see this hit me up so I can give you updated info
Gem is extremely sexy satan if you have her email use that but I'll try to pass the word to her