Pegging in Corpus Christi?

Hi all. I'm a new member trying to find my first time with pegging, any advice on who is recommended or even available in Corpus Christi for a good pegging? I know there are a lot of pegging threads but I havent really seen anything for the corpus area.
New to this in corpus but what's pegging?
New to this in corpus but what's pegging? Originally Posted by Kimberly lynn
Kimberly Lynn, your are Hot! Pegging is fucking a guy in the ass with a strapon. Most guys that are looking for this will coach you through it if it is your first time. So go to your favorite toy store and buy a really good harness and some assorted sized dildos that will fit it. PM me if you want some detailed advice from someone who really enjoys this. Have fun. If its not your thing, then no worries, if you wanna try it, strap it on and bend him over!
I think two ass virgins together might not be the best plan. I don't know who offers this in Corpus, but for the OP I would recommend finding an experienced girl for his first time. My first time was with a non-pro who was also trying it for the first time. It hurt and it shouldn't.
I am an experienced pegger in austin and love to break guys in to this pleasure. nothing to do with pain baby!!
I think two ass virgins together might not be the best plan. I don't know who offers this in Corpus, but for the OP I would recommend finding an experienced girl for his first time. My first time was with a non-pro who was also trying it for the first time. It hurt and it shouldn't. Originally Posted by justabloke
THIS + 1000.

OP, I hope you find a lovely lady in your area that will guide you.
Prostate / Strap-On Queen I visit Corpus Christi in the summer months. Keep a look out for me and I'd love to take that ass's virginity if you haven't lost it by then.
Winter, please come to Houston sometime!
Look up Dallasrain here on ECCIE. She travels and I think down your way at times. She knows everything you want to know about it and then some. Broke me in right!
try Midnight Ravin shes cool
  • White
  • 06-01-2015, 01:16 PM
Green, did you find someone in Corpus? If so, who?
I HAVE 2 STRAP ON S WITH ME !!! I AM IN AUSTIN TEXAS !!! I HAVE A LOT OF EXPERIENCE WITH STRAP ON SESSIONS !!! I HOPE YOU COME SEE ME IN AUSTIN ,,, BUT ,,, I COULD POSSIBLY COME TO CORPUS CHRISTI (( IF YOU BOOKED MULTIPLE HOURS ))
What a coincidence. I came to this thread to post about a desire and a location and whala here is a recent thread.

I'll be headed to corpus this weekend and cutting to the chase, I love to be gang banged. Does anybody in corpus know where I can go for this? I've posted on the corpus ads.
There are a couple of guys I would like fucked in the ass in Corpus. Doubt they would volunteer though. I could be persuaded to help hold them down.
Kity, if you ever need volunteers in Austin or Dallas then I'll be the first to put my hand up.