Skip the games error

It seem to be but keep causing errors. It only place left with $60 to $80 hookers.
I know of four separate occasions where four different girls from STG have Rob‘s clients. So your $60 and $80 hookers aren’t really giving you anything! There’s a lot of them that are cheap for a reason! They’re not worried about only making $60 because when you leave them or they leave you five times out of 10 probably more than that actually. The 60 or $80 hooker has robbed you. If you invite them to your home, I’ve heard Of them stealing knickknacks, pills from your bathroom, or anything basically they can put their hands on and stuff in their purse or their bag. You have no clue! And really RIP, why are you paying for a hooker? The Nice, beautiful, women that are on this site are companions or girls that you can go to dinner with spend time with, we do not give you favors of sorts for money! So be Careful how you are stating what you are stating. One lady walked into a gentlemen’s home, Asked to go to the restroom first to freshen up. She had already told him where to leave the donation. So she walks in the bathroom grabs the envelope, and runs like hell out the front door jumps in the car that had just dropped her off! Another one told the client she didn’t have enough money for a room! so he picks her up, Drives her to a hotel, give her the money for the room and went ahead and gave her the money for the donation because he was with her he thought it was OK. Needless to say she walked in the front door and walked out the back. Now that is some of the things that have been going on with STG!
Good luck! Boe you RIP!
I don't invite them to my house. Just get a quick Fing skip games was like bp BP was like cl.
Dr. Melfi, where are you?
Why don't you just cruise down Robinson?
Why don't you just cruise down Robinson? Originally Posted by GypsyHeart
There way to many stings and use up woman as well as thugs. Skip the I can find a thrill seeker one who post just see what it to be a prostitute for a few days. I have ways to verified.
I guess he told you!!
  • Old-T
  • 08-01-2019, 08:00 AM
skip games was like bp BP was like cl. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Why yes it is. So you obviously should have known better.

But then you would have less to opine about.