Where Are All the Trump Bumper Stickers?

LOL! You are like a snapping turtle, once you tell a lie, you just hang on till the cows come home. All one has to do is click on the link and they know you are lying. Does that shit work with your mommy? Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Keep sucking your own dick and pretending you have a girlfriend that's really into you, M T Brain Socket. Your own citation shows you're an inveterate liar, M T Brain Socket.
Anyone seen a Mystake bumper sticker?
Keep sucking your own dick and pretending you have a girlfriend that's really into you, M T Brain Socket. Your own citation shows you're an inveterate liar, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
All one has to do is click on the link to see what a liar you are, yet you still keep running your pie hole. I know Trump lies and gets away with it, but you would not make a pimple on his ass.
All one has to do is click on the link to see what a liar you are, yet you still keep running your pie hole. I know Trump lies and gets away with it, but you would not make a pimple on his ass. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You're so stupid you can't see the obvious, M T Brain Socket.
A key early phase of a fascist movement is the identification of the enemy so that conversion, intimidation and/or destruction can be carried out.

Hitler had two sort of targets. The first were the fodder supplied by the communist party. He understood that communist and nazis were essentially the same, fed by the same emotion and need to belong to a movement. Those folks were targeted for conversion.

The rest....., well we know the story of work until uselessness, then showers, and then a nice visit to the ovens.

The reason we don't see Trump stickers is that most people know what happens when left wing, racebaiting, fascist thugs are able to identify a target that can me damaged by mob action. If you don't know such things, I'd suggest reading up on recent events.

Ask WTF about what he thinks ought to happen to people who oppose his viewpoint.
Anyone seen a Mystake bumper sticker? Originally Posted by bambino
dunno.. haven't seen myshit lately! looks like he took his bumper sticker with him to his spider hole!
Progressives have a lot of beliefs,

and are willing to destroy anything and anyone who stand in the way of their implemenation.
Progressives have a lot of beliefs,

and are willing to destroy anything and anyone who stand in the way of their implemenation. Originally Posted by kehaar
Please explain. That’s a pretty broad generalization.

I believe in truth. You believe in Twitler. The two are mutually exclusive.
Please explain. That’s a pretty broad generalization.

I believe in truth. You believe in Twitler. The two are mutually exclusive. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You believed in Hillary Clinton. What a dupe you are.