Where Are All the Trump Bumper Stickers?

I see plenty of MAGA hats and some Trump shirts. The snowflakes may vandalize your car but the pussies won't say anything to your face.
Taking Henry Gates side over the Harvard police because of his race.
Taking Trayvon Martin's side over Zimmerman because of race.
Siding against the Baltimore cops (Freddy Grey)...because of race.
Dropping the charges against the Philadelphia Black Panthers after they were convicted.
When Clinton, Bush & Obama were President, I saw bumper stickers everywhere. I live in Dallas and have and continue to travel extensively. I rarely see a bumper sticker supporting Trump. Why is that?

You little panty pussies are scared little bitches that hide in the shadows

Lol. What a pathetic bunch of losers many of you are Originally Posted by themystic
You’re delusional.

Get help.
Like Obama, Clinton & Bush people Originally Posted by themystic
Yeah, and people like you too. I am sure you provide a lot of reading material on the rear bumper of your car or truck, lol.

Jim
So saying that Trayvon would look like his son and there should be an investigation into the case is “Racist”? Riiight .... okay Puppet of Russian Bots.

Putin/Trump 2020
I have zero number stickers.
No reason I would want to target my vehicle by the hate filled Dimocrats with little to no self control. They are a violent lot filled with hate, anger, and violence.
Winners generally do not have to advertise that fact.
So saying that Trayvon would look like his son and there should be an investigation into the case is “Racist”? Riiight .... okay Puppet of Russian Bots.

Putin/Trump 2020 Originally Posted by firelips

it is for several reasons. that's just part of it. when did Obama comment on any non-black person shot, like the kid in Utah?

not one word. his silence is racist.
When Clinton, Bush & Obama were President, I saw bumper stickers everywhere. I live in Dallas and have and continue to travel extensively. I rarely see a bumper sticker supporting Trump. Why is that?

You little panty pussies are scared little bitches that hide in the shadows

Lol. What a pathetic bunch of losers many of you are Originally Posted by themystic
Trump's advertisement team spent money on hats instead of Bumper Stickers. I think the idea behind that was instead of haters vandalizing a Trump supporters car with a bumper sticker while parked. Come bring the aggression to a guy wearing a hat, lol.

Jim
Yea! You never saw any Bush Cheney bumper stickers....

Oh..shit. wait. Oops. Originally Posted by grean
You're on notice, boy...

Putin/Trump 2020 Originally Posted by firelips
They got anti-viral drugs for one of your problems.

it is for several reasons. that's just part of it. when did Obama comment on any non-black person shot, like the kid in Utah?

not one word. his silence is racist. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijFPMrptrwE

Interesting. He shed tears after Sandy Hook , among other instances. Did David Dennison shed any tears after the Parkland shooting? If not then HE must be racist according to some of the reasoning from this thread
Yeah, and people like you too. I am sure you provide a lot of reading material on the rear bumper of your car or truck, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
No bumper stickers. Ever
No bumper stickers. Ever Originally Posted by themystic
That’s true for you. You don’t own a vehicle.
I see plenty of MAGA hats and some Trump shirts. The snowflakes may vandalize your car but the pussies won't say anything to your face. Originally Posted by Budman
Get over yourself Budman. I wasn't implying confronting someone becauce of their political affiliation. I was just saying how your crowd seems to be the ones talking lots of shit behind closed doors. I could count on 1 hand the Trump hats and shirts Ive seen in public
Yea! You never saw any Bush Cheney bumper stickers....

Oh..shit. wait. Oops. Originally Posted by grean
I saw Bush Cheney shit everywhere. I live in the Highland Park / Lakewood part of Dallas. I didn't see any smashed and beat up cars, nor did I hear about any.

Trump is a D Bag of a totally different Breed