Where Are All the Trump Bumper Stickers?

^^^ i have no idea what stupid libtard shit you said. but i'm pretty certain it was stupid.
I see plenty of MAGA hats and some Trump shirts. The snowflakes may vandalize your car but the pussies won't say anything to your face. Originally Posted by Budman
BUt why RISK getting the car vandalized?
bumper stickers... reason you don't see any is because the snowflakers have zero respect for other peoples private property. so, if you got a trump MAGA bummper sticker, you run the risk of your vehicle being vandalized by snowflakers who got triggered.
bumper stickers... reason you don't see any is because the snowflakers have zero respect for other peoples private property. so, if you got a trump MAGA bummper sticker, you run the risk of your vehicle being vandalized by snowflakers who got triggered. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You are EXACTLY the type of cowardly pussy I'm talking about Dildo Tired & Worn
Taking Henry Gates side over the Harvard police because of his race.
Taking Trayvon Martin's side over Zimmerman because of race.
Siding against the Baltimore cops (Freddy Grey)...because of race.
Dropping the charges against the Philadelphia Black Panthers after they were convicted. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Ok

Do you have any examples of TrumPutin being racist?
You are EXACTLY the type of cowardly pussy I'm talking about Dildo Tired & Worn Originally Posted by themystic
i'm assuming that you don't know how much it cost to repair a vandalized vehicle.

there are some things that are not worth the risk.

so, how much of your wallet you want lightened?
You are EXACTLY the type of cowardly pussy I'm talking about Dildo Tired & Worn Originally Posted by themystic

Here are your fucking cowards, mistake! A mob of degenerate hildebeest supporters unfairly overwhelming, beating and robbing a solitary Trump voter, you lying piece of shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIXtkRKi5iU
Ok

Do you have any examples of TrumPutin being racist? Originally Posted by themystic
Do you?

Jim
Why don't you put one on your car (if you even have one.) Test the theory.

Pussy.
When Clinton, Bush & Obama were President, I saw bumper stickers everywhere. I live in Dallas and have and continue to travel extensively. I rarely see a bumper sticker supporting Trump. Why is that?

You little panty pussies are scared little bitches that hide in the shadows

Lol. What a pathetic bunch of losers many of you are Originally Posted by themystic
I think they still have them. You just can not see them because of the Navy Jack they have mounted in the bed of their truck
BUt why RISK getting the car vandalized? Originally Posted by garhkal

That was the point I originally made with mystic.

I learned many moons ago after "road tripping" to an out-of-town football game and staying overnight in "enemy country". My fairly late-model vehicle had several decals and bumper stickers depicting my university / mascot affiliation.

In spite of staying at a fairly upscale hotel, my car was still on the receiving end of a severe overnight egging. The following morning hotel security had zero to little explanation other than pointing out my decals and suggesting "I was asking for it" (yes, a couple other fans of my school with similar stickers on their cars were hit, as well....it was a real black eye for this hotel). Needless to say, it was a terrible mess to get cleaned (if anyone else has experienced this you know how egg gets "everywhere").

It was Lesson Learned. People are idiots and have no issues whatsoever exhibiting bad behavior. Henceforth, all future games I attended out of town were done so via a cheap rental or someone else's car.

I'd be more than happy to put a Trump bumper sticker on my car IF I knew with 100% certainty some fruit cup lib wouldn't go postal. Odds are the twit wouldn't have a job, wouldn't have any money, and I'd still be the one stuck with the cost of repairs. Can't go there....not worth it.
I think they still have them. You just can not see them because of the Navy Jack they have mounted in the bed of their truck Originally Posted by MT Pockets
like this one that you and lipstick have in your truck beds
I'd be more than happy to put a Trump bumper sticker on my car IF I knew with 100% certainty some fruit cup lib wouldn't go postal. Odds are the twit wouldn't have a job, wouldn't have any money, and I'd still be the one stuck with the cost of repairs. Can't go there....not worth it. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
And last i checked, 'egging' someone's car at MOST got someone community service. IF YOU COULD find out who actually did it, and the cops were willing to proesecute.
That was the point I originally made with mystic.

I learned many moons ago after "road tripping" to an out-of-town football game and staying overnight in "enemy country". My fairly late-model vehicle had several decals and bumper stickers depicting my university / mascot affiliation.

In spite of staying at a fairly upscale hotel, my car was still on the receiving end of a severe overnight egging. The following morning hotel security had zero to little explanation other than pointing out my decals and suggesting "I was asking for it" (yes, a couple other fans of my school with similar stickers on their cars were hit, as well....it was a real black eye for this hotel). Needless to say, it was a terrible mess to get cleaned (if anyone else has experienced this you know how egg gets "everywhere").

It was Lesson Learned. People are idiots and have no issues whatsoever exhibiting bad behavior. Henceforth, all future games I attended out of town were done so via a cheap rental or someone else's car.

I'd be more than happy to put a Trump bumper sticker on my car IF I knew with 100% certainty some fruit cup lib wouldn't go postal. Odds are the twit wouldn't have a job, wouldn't have any money, and I'd still be the one stuck with the cost of repairs. Can't go there....not worth it. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
So a bunch of crazy "liberals" went to the other school CB?

The people who had Obama / Biden stickers didn't have to worry becauce of the civility of the former GOP people?