Defeat of ISIS marks a major foreign policy win for Trump

Seeing you are ekim the inbred chimp are you confessing to sucking dick?
Stupid fucking liberal.
Originally Posted by bamscram

Everyone here knows you're Ekim the Inbred Chimp, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And you just acknowledged and admitted your favorite perversion, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Keep sucking, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, that's what you do.
Post 231 is the post you misrepresented for your perverse little fantasy wherein you admitted you are a queer, M T Brain Socket.

Go suck on your boyfriend's banana, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And 232 is where you are proven to be a liar. You really are pathetic. Even when there is undeniable proof you still try to lie your way out of it. Somehow you think implicating me as a queer "trumps" your pathological lying. You are the homophobic liar and a pedant.
Somehow you think implicating me as a queer... "trumps" .... Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Probably because that's the standard response of the Anti-Trump/Liberals after "You're a racist" doesn't work!

I've always taken some humor from that ... the Liberals using a disparaging remark about a "gender challenged" person whose vote they seek annually. Huh.... that is "who" you mean when you post the word ... "queer" isn't it?
And 232 is where you are proven to be a liar. You really are pathetic. Even when there is undeniable proof you still try to lie your way out of it. Somehow you think implicating me as a queer "trumps" your pathological lying. You are the homophobic liar and a pedant. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Post 232 is where you created a fantasy wherein you admitted you are a queer, M T Brain Socket.
UNLIKE assup and the rest of the ' liberal crew I LIKE being in the " spit roast " position and being made " airtight " ! With bukakke to follow, of course my ass catches more " glaze "at a 1 hour " training session " at the 'holes than they put on the donuts at Dunkin in a 24 hour shift ! Just ask ole MT Pockets, he has seen me take on a whole football team, I was "kneeling" before it was cool! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

First I would like to say I am happy to see you make a comment without caterwauling for your long lost lover. Secondly I can confirm you are one dick sucking motherfucker.
Post 232 is where you created a fantasy wherein you admitted you are a queer, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And the one you lied about idiot.
And the one you lied about idiot. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
It was your fantasy, M T Brain Socket, and you admitted U B A Queer, M T Brain Socket.
First I would like to say I am happy to see you make a comment without caterwauling for your long lost lover. Secondly I can confirm you are one dick sucking motherfucker.[/SIZE][/FONT] Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You're so pitiful and weak that YOU have to plagiarizer a TRUE description of YOUR ass kissing WK activities ! Poor ole MT Fluffer ! STILL heartbroken of YOUR lover LUBE being banned huh Fluff ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Ya weak " axe gash " ( as assup is wont to call women, such as YOURSELF ! )

Everyone here knows you're Ekim the Inbred Chimp, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And you just acknowledged and admitted your favorite perversion, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Keep sucking, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, that's what you do.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Everyone here knows you are a lying liberal, who makes shit up because of your ass getting kicked daily.
You can only call names and repeat when you lose discussions.
Depending on how badly you are losing is indicated on how often you repeat your pet names.
Stupid fucking liberal. AKA: ekim the inbred chimp. go suck gay rey's dick.
Everyone here knows you are a lying liberal, who makes shit up because of your ass getting kicked daily.
You can only call names and repeat when you lose discussions.
Depending on how badly you are losing is indicated on how often you repeat your pet names.
Stupid fucking liberal. AKA: ekim the inbred chimp. go suck gay rey's dick.
Originally Posted by bamscram
You suck at lying, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; so, stay with your glory hole dicks, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Probably because that's the standard response of the Anti-Trump/Liberals after "You're a racist" doesn't work!
You have confused the word queer with the word pedophile. LOL!
I've always taken some humor from that ... the Liberals using a disparaging remark about a "gender challenged" person whose vote they seek annually. Huh.... that is "who" you mean when you post the word ... "queer" isn't it? Originally Posted by LexusLover

Queer would be a compliment over being called a conservative.
STILL heartbroken of YOUR lover LUBE being banned huh Fluff Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Actually I hang out with Luke now and then. You know when your mom sends you to the HEB for Depends and Corn pads, We go over and spitroast her while you run errands. Sometimes we go get a beer and laugh about you coming home and licking all the glaze off her. Now I know why you try to get back from the store so fast. You want to get it while it is still warm. LOL!
just wish that U.S. would pull out of syria. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
It's "complex"!
Originally Posted by LexusLover
no, not because its complex, we have no business being there.

It's Russia's problem now.