Caught Fighting On Youtube, How Worried Should The Combatants Be ?

OK so, I didn't know how to phrase my questions or how to address the issue at hand, so I'm going to simply go by the subforums header of "General, nothing of personal nature" :

If two men engage in a quick but particularly brutal fight and someone caught it on his cell and posted it on youtube, how worried should those men be ? If reviewed by LE are they automatically screwed ? Events like this are just something both grew up with so while the event itself means nothing to them the idea of being viewed by the entire world is a fairly alien concept that doesn't mesh well with them. So once again, I pose the question, should this video be reviewed by LE, how concerned should both combatants be ?
VERY Worried.. there has been cases where someone was convicted because of a YouTube video.

Remember, out in public anyone can record you with out your consent
it's considered evidence but if the two men didn't press charges on each other then you don't have a case.
They allow such violence to be viewed? I would be scared that a kid would see that and have nightmares.
it's considered evidence but if the two men didn't press charges on each other then you don't have a case.
They allow such violence to be viewed? I would be scared that a kid would see that and have nightmares. Originally Posted by Anita Lay
So basically, if I understand you correctly, if both men keep their mouths shut and just keep the whole thing to themselves, they are in the clear ? And by the way, if you never checked out youtube, street fights are all over youtube, but they have it so only registered/legal aged viewers can see it. It's nothing that would freak out a kid though. Just a typical one on one house party brawl ending in a knock out. lasts all of half a minute or so. Hmm, no criminal charges, just youtube infamy, kind of funny and sad at the same time when you think of it, lol.