2257 - necessary on my page?

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18...7----000-.html

"TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 110 > § 2257
Prev | Next
§ 2257. RECORD KEEPING REQUIREMENTS
How Current is This?
(a) Whoever produces any book, magazine, periodical, film, videotape, digital image, digitally- or computer-manipulated image of an actual human being, picture, or other matter which—
(1) contains one or more visual depictions made after November 1, 1990 of actual sexually explicit conduct; and
(2) is produced in whole or in part with materials which have been mailed or shipped in interstate or foreign commerce, or is shipped or transported or is intended for shipment or transportation in interstate or foreign commerce;

(read link above for full legislation)

After doing a photoshoot in NYC and seing these statements on other providers pages, i was curious if that statement is a necessity for all providers page (that documentation of proper age during photoshoot etc.) that you are above being a minor in your country and you are either falling under or exempt from 2257 ? Is it necessary to state anything at all ? for example on my page? It contains nudity but no sexual conduct or anything at all
The law pertains to images of "actual sexually explicit conduct." Your site doesn't even contain images of sexual conduct, let alone "actual sexually explicit conduct." That makes me think you don't need a disclaimer on your site under 18 U.S.C. § 2257.
imho, since your website appears to be hosted outside of the United States, it is not necessarily subject to the U.S. statutes.