I don’t agree with Eccie rules

Please feel free to delete my account this site is one sided and only defends the male hobbyist I have a good run on this site thanks but no thank you
Maybe before you cry to the masses on how you've been mistreated, the person who you say victimized you was not disrespectful or name calling.

Maybe you should refer them to the post in your threAD where you called him the following when you didn't like his comment in regards to services:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1062699312

I’m trashing assholes like you Just like you trash providers on your stupid reviews I ve read them you sound like a douche “Blah blah blah feel free too throw yourself away along with your stupid fucken opinion …. ✌️ Bye bye pendejo
Don't play the victim or throw stones when you can dish it out but not take the responses.
Distasteful on her part. Not a good look.
Yeah, but great pics… and after all, ain’t that what ECCIE is all about.
I believe you need to make your official request in your city in the Question For The Staff Section... best wishes!

Happy Hobbying!
Please feel free to delete my account this site is one sided and only defends the male hobbyist I have a good run on this site thanks but no thank you Originally Posted by mj_20_dub
It is not Eccie rules, the rules and guidelines are very clear in what is and is not acceptable. It is the mod INTERPRETATION of those rules and how he applies them or not that is the question.
She's already been warned by the mods. Let her fucking leave. Enough drama around here.
She is always welcome at the other place. They protect bat shit crazy ladies like her and enable her to be even more bat shit crazier.
Thanks. No drama, please.
Please feel free to delete my account this site is one sided and only defends the male hobbyist I have a good run on this site thanks but no thank you Originally Posted by mj_20_dub
What rule don't you like, can't ad post, can't post hate or drugs, you have bad review?
  • BLM69
  • 11-03-2022, 06:32 AM
She is always welcome at the other place. They protect bat shit crazy ladies like her and enable her to be even more bat shit crazier. Originally Posted by CG2014
Let me guess where, OH2! That's thee BSC drama whores paradise
Nothing or nobody is perfect...I'm damn close though
Nothing or nobody is perfect...I'm damn close though Originally Posted by Tsmokies

You poop stinks a AI bot won't.
There band all time kind piss about that