Alice Desiree double booked me!

This is just a heads up that as with many young providers this one is a liar and doesn't honor her commitments.
We had an agreed upon time for an appointment and she booked someone else for the same time and didn't admit to doing so until just before our appointment time. She wasted over 2 hrs of my time as I came in from out of town to see her. She offered an apology but frankly I wanted more than that. Then she tried to lamely turn the tables and blame me.
The facts are we had an agreed upon appointment which I never cancelled. She took it upon herself to book another appointment without canceling our appointment first. There is no excuse for that. I wanted some sort of compensation for wasting my time and effort. This she wouldn't do.
I'm sure this will get a response from her White Knights and possible others. I don't care. This type of behavior makes me mad as hell! Those of you that know me know that I'm honest and fair. This is not going to turn into a he said she said on going thread because I don't plan on defending my position any further than what I've stated here. Those of you that can profit from my mistake please do so.
Damn, sorry to hear that......2 hrs' traveling time and getting canceled on due to double booking? That won't sit well with anyone....
yep the ole I am busted for lying so I will try the Jedi Pussy Mind Trick on my Trick routine.. come one girls this one never works!! Providers double book, this is a very common thing. Has happened to me many times over the years, however I have never been fuked over for two hours out of my day..

I learned many years ago, NEVER count on anything until your dick is in her mouth, pussy or ass
Looks like I might need to rescind my request.
I would like a chance to explain my side of things.

I first started PMing back and forth with cramster on Sunday night. Between then and Monday morning, we planned an appointment for Monday night, 10 pm.

On Monday at 10 am I PM'd the gent my phone number and asked him to text me.
Later in the afternoon, I hadn't heard from him so I PM'd him again, and asked for his number which he then provided.

When I input the number in my phone, I was off by 1 digit unknowingly. I started texting him (or so I thought) at 5 pm.

5 pm "Hey"
6pm "its alice. Trying to confirm our appt at 10, Please let me know by 8 or so."

After 8 pm I hadn't heard from him, and had a request from someone else for the 10 pm appointment on Monday.

9 pm (from cramster) "okay hon, its later do you have an address for me?"

I asked who he was etc... and when he told me later, I immediately realized my mistake.

I said "I'm so sorry, I thought I had texted you several times but had your number wrong and when I didn't hear back I took another appt"

He asked if I was available afterwards, which I wasn't as it was already so late, and I told him I would see him absolutely any other day that I'm in town.

He immediately became irate and said "you know you totally wasted my time. I came all the way from (insert city name here) just to see you. I think you need to make it up to me with more than just an apology. How about you offer me a discount"

I told him that my 250 rate is already the discounted rate, that he's had my number and the ability to confirm with me for nearly 12 hours and hadn't done so, and I can't see him.

His replies became more and more aggressive. He demanded that I cancel with my other guy since cramster had messaged me first, followed by this text at 10:02 pm

"If you ignore me and don't make this right I will post a bad review. On you"

I reminded him that he cannot in fact post a review if he hasn't had a session with me and that I would no longer be texting him and goodnight.

He stated that he could and would post in the mens lounge and coed discussions his exact words?
"my time is money and you have wasted it. Ur stupid meaningless apology is exactly that"

After my lack of replies, he told me that I need to think about how I should make it right to him and that I had until the next morning to respond before he posts.

The following morning, he texted me bright and early at 845am to see if I'd reconsidered my position. I told him that I would have been happy to make things right if he hadn't been so aggressive and quite frankly I was concerned for my own safety.

He of course changed his story to what a gentleman he is and if I could just meet him (which he really seemed to want to do), I would have an advocate in Austin. I told him that I understood his frustration, the mistake was definitely mine and I wouldn't make it again, but I still don't want to meet him.

I explained that he could post as he pleases, and that I've contacted a moderator to make them aware of our situation.

His last reply to me was "Thats because you're a stupid little Twat. U don't scare me either and I'll do what I want with or without your say so"

Again, I understand what I could have done differently to avoid this situation. If he had not been so extremely aggressive and demanding, I would have been happy to see him.
yep the ole I am busted for lying so I will try the Jedi Pussy Mind Trick on my Trick routine.. come one girls this one never works!! Providers double book, this is a very common thing. Has happened to me many times over the years, however I have never been fuked over for two hours out of my day..

I learned many years ago, NEVER count on anything until your dick is in her mouth, pussy or ass Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Ahhh REB always an honest guy! I respect that!
Always a risk in a business where you can't keep detailed records. Even more so when you're traveling and a few NCNSs or cancellations hits harder.
regardless of who is right or wrong, this one of very reason I seldom to never book traveling Providers.. seems feast or famine for them.

now TCB in my book says, Cramster had a booked appointment at 10pm regardless if he did not respond until 9pm. You should have PM'd him and not just tried texting, There is more than one way to get a hold of him..

again lesson learned here TCB, TCB, TCB...
Ahhh REB always an honest guy! I respect that! Originally Posted by Daddyslilslut

Thank you!! I see no reason to be nothing but honest in this world of lies....
Thank you!! I see no reason to be nothing but honest in this world of lies.... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
I agree....I call it like it is ....be it provider or hobbiest!
Some put on a front for whatever reason..uneducated???
Or they are just blind to the truth !

And your welcome handsome ! I love an honest guy!
And so it is with "The days of our lives" Drama, Drama, Drama
I can totally see how it is Cramster's fault that you entered his phone number wrong.

I would like a chance to explain my side of things.

I first started PMing back and forth with cramster on Sunday night. Between then and Monday morning, we planned an appointment for Monday night, 10 pm.

On Monday at 10 am I PM'd the gent my phone number and asked him to text me.
Later in the afternoon, I hadn't heard from him so I PM'd him again, and asked for his number which he then provided.

When I input the number in my phone, I was off by 1 digit unknowingly. I started texting him (or so I thought) at 5 pm.

5 pm "Hey"
6pm "its alice. Trying to confirm our appt at 10, Please let me know by 8 or so."

After 8 pm I hadn't heard from him, and had a request from someone else for the 10 pm appointment on Monday.

9 pm (from cramster) "okay hon, its later do you have an address for me?"

I asked who he was etc... and when he told me later, I immediately realized my mistake.

I said "I'm so sorry, I thought I had texted you several times but had your number wrong and when I didn't hear back I took another appt"

He asked if I was available afterwards, which I wasn't as it was already so late, and I told him I would see him absolutely any other day that I'm in town.

He immediately became irate and said "you know you totally wasted my time. I came all the way from (insert city name here) just to see you. I think you need to make it up to me with more than just an apology. How about you offer me a discount"

I told him that my 250 rate is already the discounted rate, that he's had my number and the ability to confirm with me for nearly 12 hours and hadn't done so, and I can't see him.

His replies became more and more aggressive. He demanded that I cancel with my other guy since cramster had messaged me first, followed by this text at 10:02 pm

"If you ignore me and don't make this right I will post a bad review. On you"

I reminded him that he cannot in fact post a review if he hasn't had a session with me and that I would no longer be texting him and goodnight.

He stated that he could and would post in the mens lounge and coed discussions his exact words?
"my time is money and you have wasted it. Ur stupid meaningless apology is exactly that"

After my lack of replies, he told me that I need to think about how I should make it right to him and that I had until the next morning to respond before he posts.

The following morning, he texted me bright and early at 845am to see if I'd reconsidered my position. I told him that I would have been happy to make things right if he hadn't been so aggressive and quite frankly I was concerned for my own safety.

He of course changed his story to what a gentleman he is and if I could just meet him (which he really seemed to want to do), I would have an advocate in Austin. I told him that I understood his frustration, the mistake was definitely mine and I wouldn't make it again, but I still don't want to meet him.

I explained that he could post as he pleases, and that I've contacted a moderator to make them aware of our situation.

His last reply to me was "Thats because you're a stupid little Twat. U don't scare me either and I'll do what I want with or without your say so"

Again, I understand what I could have done differently to avoid this situation. If he had not been so extremely aggressive and demanding, I would have been happy to see him. Originally Posted by Alice Desiree
Not sure on all this drama. But I have been NCNS before and it does SUCK. It takes time and effort to line up our schedules. When someone dis-respects that I certainly don't want to hand them my hard earned cash. A simple text or PM is the proper thing to do if schedules get out of line, and that does happen.
Whether she is being truthful or not, she should know that "I entered your phone number wrong" is already on the same list as

"I got a flat"
"My phone died"
"I ran out of minutes"
"My car broke down"
"I got a ticket on the way to the appointment"
"My sitter never showed up"

Not saying that in some occasions these things do happen, but do you ever notice that the well established providers that provide excellent services never have these excuses? Just sayin.
I can totally see how it is Cramster's fault that you entered his phone number wrong. Originally Posted by Pflugerbill
+1...