Stood up thrice by Eryn Starr

This is the first review I am posting after lurking for over two years. Unfortunately, it is a bad one. I have seen several providers over these years, most of them several times and had nothing but great times.

I first setup to meet Eryn in the afternoon for an outcall in the arboretum area in mid nov. She cancelled exactly at the time of the appointment, but at least she sent me a text saying she couldn't make it and if we could reschedule for 10:00 pm that night. We agreed, and this time she simply didn't show - no text, phone calls, no email. Just didn't show up or say why she couldn't make it.

Fast forward three weeks. I figure, people have bad days and maybe she was having one and so she couldn't make it. Maybe third time's the charm, so I contact her again yesterday. She said she was happy to hear back after what happened the previous two occasions and we confirm plans to meet at 10:00 pm for an outcall in domain. Once again, 10:00 pm comes by and goes with no sign of Eryn. I had even sent her a reminder at 9:30 and never heard on that either. Complete silence on text, email or phone - just stood up.

She has always been great over email or text. Usually quick to respond, except when she stands you up. Then it is just silence. I figure that if you charge three hundred, you've at least got to get the basics right, and I am pretty sure showing up is one of them.

Can't really recommend her. I am a patient guy, guess I found that three is my limit :-)

Cheerios
Peter
Cool you gave her a chance, too bad she didn't follow thru! Sorry you got your time wasted.
Sorry that happened to you
I've NEVER stood anyone up and it's a shame they get to keep provider status after doing that!

A lot of these girls TRY to juggle RealWorld jobs and hobby LIFE at the same time which is *NEVER A GOOD IDEA!
that's usually why this happens it's because the girls have regular jobs or they just suck at TCB

Have faith we are not ALL like that Hun! Be safe
I wouldn't have even given her three. I would have been done after the second NCNS. You have more patience than I do.