Casual Sex Dating Sites?

Having become frustrated as an attached man who is completely neglected and ignored in the bedroom I have enjoyed expanding my horizons in the "Hobby" field.

I have dabbled in the adult dating / casual sex dating sites with limited success. Does anyone have suggestions for a legit casual sex/hookup site that isn't bot intensive and has willing ladies that are physical living women who are interested in NSA discreet relationships other than obvious providers?

Essentially a legit Fuck Buddy site.

Papa
So you're looking for free sex, an a hooker board.
Having become frustrated as an attached man who is completely neglected and ignored in the bedroom I have enjoyed expanding my horizons in the "Hobby" field.

I have dabbled in the adult dating / casual sex dating sites with limited success. Does anyone have suggestions for a legit casual sex/hookup site that isn't bot intensive and has willing ladies that are physical living women who are interested in NSA discreet relationships other than obvious providers?

Essentially a legit Fuck Buddy site.

Papa Originally Posted by Papalops
Lol......you're kidding.......right? You actually believe any of these hookup sites are real?

Do you still believe in Santa, unicorns, and the tooth fairy?
Lol......you're kidding.......right? You actually believe any of these hookup sites are real?

Do you still believe in Santa, unicorns, and the tooth fairy? Originally Posted by hgritstoo
95% of the population doesnt think that sites like this exist..... does that make eccie.net a fairy tale??? I don't think so you frikkin wise ass!

So if these sites are bullshit then eccie.net is knowingly advertising sites they know to be fraudulent and belong in the same category as Santa Claus, Unicorns and the Tooth Fairy???

Sorry, but you are tainting the reputation of a site that is utilized for accurate reconnaissance and promotion of information that is beneficial to the Hobbyist and provider... Based on your response eccie.net advertises bogus adult dating sites which, based on your comment, is common knowledge among discerning adults.

HMM.... considering all the ads, reviews, inquiries, notices, alerts and general information being shared here in the forums.... There may be a credibility and issue of integrity related to eccie.net and it's content.

hgritstoo.... do you act as a spokesperson or agent for this site?
So you're looking for free sex, an a hooker board. Originally Posted by lyn.xes
If I am not mistaken this site is a resource for adult services and providers.... an adult dating site would constitute an adult service... if that's not the case then there needs to be a clarification regarding scope and spirit of eccie.net, and to quote you, label it as the Hooker Board that you claim it is. Douche Bag!

FOR FUCKS SAKE....... THEY ARE BEING ADVERTISED ON ECCIE.NET
If I am not mistaken this site is a resource for adult services and providers.... an adult dating site would constitute an adult service... if that's not the case then there needs to be a clarification regarding scope and spirit of eccie.net, and to quote you, label it as the Hooker Board that you claim it is. Douche Bag!

FOR FUCKS SAKE....... THEY ARE BEING ADVERTISED ON ECCIE.NET Originally Posted by Papalops
I think he's an angry elf...
Man oh man this thread turned nasty really fast.
Adult friend Finder is where I have had the best experiences.
It has it's share of flakes & fakes but there are some genuine ladies there also.
You can't rely on an advertiser on ECCIE being any better than those who are not here.
  • Old-T
  • 12-16-2014, 09:37 PM
Papa, you are an interesting exhibit.

You have been a member four and a half years and have made a total of three posts, all in this thread.

In all that time did you actually wander around the site and read a bit? Get an idea what topics are and are not addressed often? Use the search function--your question has occasionally been asked?

I am sorry you believe this board is inappropriately categorized or titled. But the reality is, it is what it is. Look up what ESPN actually stands for vs what it in reality covers.

There is nothing wrong with what you are asking, but it is not really the right place to expect a lot of info on that topic. And you certainly shouldn't be wandering in and on your second post ever, telling people that they should repurpose the board.

Asking for recommendations on what Toyota to buy is a fine question. Just don't ask it in a Ford dealership and expect much.
Having become frustrated as an attached man who is completely neglected and ignored ... Originally Posted by Papalops
Grow yourself a set and get unattached.
Grow yourself a set... Originally Posted by inspector farquar
I'm not sure I agree. It takes balls to say you are 'frustrated as an attached man who is completely neglected and ignored in the bedroom.'
I've tried just about all the adult dating sites to include the Sugar Baby sites. I'm not going to say they are frauds and wastes of time. The problem you are facing is one of numbers. I would think the ratio of men to women is like 8 to 1 if not worse. I'm sure some sites have legit ladies, but you have to probably be in a larger metro area to increase your odds of finding a real lady. Of all the sites, I would say Ashley Madison is probably the best bet. I've actually met several ladies from there. Unfortunately, a couple of them are providers who still want the P4P. My advise if you are looking for "free sex" or to hook up with real women who want NSA is to go to the real dating websites. You will probably have to lie about your "marital" status as some won't accept married or even separated clients. When you put up your profile, you can't beat around the bush. Make it known you are NOT looking for an LTR and only looking for friends or a casual relationship. When you have a chance to describe what you are looking for put in the right code words for NSA or fuck buddy. When you are searching for ladies, don't go for the ladies who are wanting to get married or want a serious relationship. Look for the ones who want something casual. It will take a lot of time, but you might find what you are looking for. Another option is to put up a Craigslist ad. That would have worked a couple of years ago, but CL is now horrible with bots and saturation. Every guy is on there looking for the same thing as you.
(..)
Essentially a legit Fuck Buddy (...)
Originally Posted by Papalops
Another dude
I agree the site are not frauds and wastes of time.

I also happily report that my experience on hunting for NSA action online has been more fruitful than yours. (including CL, which can be a goldmine if you know how to use it...pointer #1 don't post in Casual Encounters along with all the dick pics)

Someone could teach a class (& charge for it) on how to score free (other than the cost of normal civilian dating like drinks tabs) pussy using various online sites. I don't have the time or inclination to do so.

What isn't going to be successful is naively plunking down your membership fee (CL is 100% free for dating, btw) and following the site's steps to success. The key is to not sound/look like everyone else while at the same time not sounding like a creep. A well-written CL ad is gold. Then when you get responses you need to be able to quickly sort the legitimate responses (prospects) from the spam and time wasters. Then finally when you actually start engaging these prospects you need to have some "game" to close the deal. Don't mistake that for needing to look like a movie star or be wealthy, but you have to be able to talk to these women.

Years of marriage or hobbying can cause atrophy to a man's "game." If you haven't talked to women in years or are used to putting an envelope on the table you may be out of practice.

Summary: It can and does work. It doesn't work for everyone. It isn't easy and simply plunking down a membership fee and hoping it is instantly successful with little effort is a recipe for disappointment.

The payoff: some good pussy that is as excited or more excited about the the fling than you (& her affection is indicative of that).

Happy hunting!

I've tried just about all the adult dating sites to include the Sugar Baby sites. I'm not going to say they are frauds and wastes of time. The problem you are facing is one of numbers. I would think the ratio of men to women is like 8 to 1 if not worse. I'm sure some sites have legit ladies, but you have to probably be in a larger metro area to increase your odds of finding a real lady. Of all the sites, I would say Ashley Madison is probably the best bet. I've actually met several ladies from there. Unfortunately, a couple of them are providers who still want the P4P. My advise if you are looking for "free sex" or to hook up with real women who want NSA is to go to the real dating websites. You will probably have to lie about your "marital" status as some won't accept married or even separated clients. When you put up your profile, you can't beat around the bush. Make it known you are NOT looking for an LTR and only looking for friends or a casual relationship. When you have a chance to describe what you are looking for put in the right code words for NSA or fuck buddy. When you are searching for ladies, don't go for the ladies who are wanting to get married or want a serious relationship. Look for the ones who want something casual. It will take a lot of time, but you might find what you are looking for. Another option is to put up a Craigslist ad. That would have worked a couple of years ago, but CL is now horrible with bots and saturation. Every guy is on there looking for the same thing as you. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
I agree the site are not frauds and wastes of time.

I also happily report that my experience on hunting for NSA action online has been more fruitful than yours. (including CL, which can be a goldmine if you know how to use it...pointer #1 don't post in Casual Encounters along with all the dick pics)

Someone could teach a class (& charge for it) on how to score free (other than the cost of normal civilian dating like drinks tabs) pussy using various online sites. I don't have the time or inclination to do so.

What isn't going to be successful is naively plunking down your membership fee (CL is 100% free for dating, btw) and following the site's steps to success. The key is to not sound/look like everyone else while at the same time not sounding like a creep. A well-written CL ad is gold. Then when you get responses you need to be able to quickly sort the legitimate responses (prospects) from the spam and time wasters. Then finally when you actually start engaging these prospects you need to have some "game" to close the deal. Don't mistake that for needing to look like a movie star or be wealthy, but you have to be able to talk to these women.

Years of marriage or hobbying can cause atrophy to a man's "game." If you haven't talked to women in years or are used to putting an envelope on the table you may be out of practice.

Summary: It can and does work. It doesn't work for everyone. It isn't easy and simply plunking down a membership fee and hoping it is instantly successful with little effort is a recipe for disappointment.

The payoff: some good pussy that is as excited or more excited about the the fling than you (& her affection is indicative of that).

Happy hunting! Originally Posted by atlcomedy
I would agree you have to have some game, and being able to hold an intelligent communication with a lady is key. You can't simply treat providing like calling up Dominoes and having what you want at your door in 30 min or less. Now, there is a time and place for that, but if one is wanting to cultivate a little bit more of a "relationship", you gotta have some game, and with women that means the ability to listen to what they are telling you. The OP might want to consider heading over to the Sugarbaby Forum to read up on how to play that game. While it is technically a P4P game, if done right, it will not feel like P4P and will more likely resemble the relationship aspect he is seeking, I've got a good thing going with this one girl. Sure it is technically P4P, but I consider her more of a mistress than anything else.
It takes balls to say you are 'frustrated as an attached man who is completely neglected and ignored in the bedroom.' Originally Posted by JustCause
No, it takes a small measure of self-awareness to speak of it. It takes balls to do something about it.