ISO forum

So are we going to get an ISO forum back. I know gentlemen are posting ISO in the coed section. However ladies are getting warnings for posting things in coed that were allowed to be posted in ISO section. I think we all need a clear explanation as to what is allowed and what's not. I for one have never tried to bend or break the rules and I don't want to accumulate points either. I've managed to go this long without getting points so I'm not looking to get them now lol.
I haven't heard any word that they will bring them back but it couldn't hurt to have as many people possible asking for it.
Well gentlemen if you want ladies to be able to ask about interest and possible visits ahead of time I suggest we all start inquiring about it. If ladies start getting points you won't be able to know ahead of time or help persuade her to come to your area.
I think the states by state forums like before would best. Right now it’s kind of shotgunning information out.
I think the states by state forums like before would best. Right now it’s kind of shotgunning information out. Originally Posted by Captain America98
Our state forums are up but our iso in each state is not there. That is what we need otherwise it limits upgraded female accounts on what we can say or do. Especially after we have to pay to keep the upgraded account it would be nice to have. Either way a guide that is used the same all around the board would be nice.