We lost our mod

OK, regardless of how you feel, MS has lost its Moderator. So now what? Do we as members get any input into who we may get? If a member here wants to step up and ask how does one become a mod.

Also, would some be willing to share what you can expect if you become part of the Mod team.

And last but not least Road Lizard, we didn't always agree, but least you tried to be fair and decent. God speed.

Good bad or ugly I threw my hat in the ring to help our community this morning.
I second that. MLR has always been a pretty straight up guy. He has my vote. Cheers Mate !!
U got MY vote, MrLR! U have always been one to try and ease the problems. I can't think of anyone any gooder. A good female counterpart would be Ms. Cassie. She has got a GREAT head on her shoulders, as well. Just hate we lost a good one. I don't really understand what it was all over, but I'm relatively new here, so I guess I'm not post to know.
Until a Moderator is appointed, I will fill in and work the MS Forums in addition to my assigned Forums.

Biomed1
Thanks Biomed. We appreciate it. I'll support you 10,000% until then.
BioMed is a Mississippi guy, so he will be good at filling in for now.
U got MY vote, MrLR! U have always been one to try and ease the problems. I can't think of anyone any gooder. A good female counterpart would be Ms. Cassie. She has got a GREAT head on her shoulders, as well. Just hate we lost a good one. I don't really understand what it was all over, but I'm relatively new here, so I guess I'm not post to know. Originally Posted by Guitar
Thank you for thinking I would be a good mod for Eccie guitar. I do try to see all sides of a situation and find the truth lol. I do know biomed is a good mod. Whoever becomes our permanent mod will do a fine job I'm sure. Of course they won't have to do much if we get back to behaving like adults around here lol.
MLR, you definitely have my vote! RL was excellent at being fair to everyone, sad sort of affairs round here. Anyway, we definitely need someone like you to do things right.
BioMed or MLR are good choices.
I know Cassie , and She would be the perfect moderator for the Mississippi forum. I know she would be fair to everyone.
Thats my vote for moderator !
Female members are not allowed to be moderators of the open city forums, sorry.
  • vadc
  • 07-30-2018, 09:53 PM
If Cassie becomes mod, please make sure she is not mod for NC, VA, MD, and NJ. This is due to her being a mod in other board with Road Lizard and Kynsley Morgan. Since other board is popular in east, it creates conflict of interest.
My Vote if I have any say in it, is for Mr. Licker Right. I think he'll do a good job at being fair.
If Cassie becomes mod, please make sure she is not mod for NC, VA, MD, and NJ. This is due to her being a mod in other board with Road Lizard and Kynsley Morgan. Since other board is popular in east, it creates conflict of interest. Originally Posted by vadc
Why hello to you too sweetie. Nice to see you here. In case you had trouble reading our dear Wakeup comment female members are not able to be mods in open forum. I know you recently joined Eccie and may not be familiar with how things go here. Or maybe you do lol? There is never a conflict of interest where I am concerned though. For I have no hidden agenda. I have no beef with anyone and just like MY HOME hobby board here to stay fun and informative. Don't bring other board issues to this board.
Ok gang I appreciate all the votes of confidence. Now let’s see how it goes. Whoever we get let’s support 1000%. If I don’t get mod I won’t be upset as I’ll respect the decision. But a few points. It costs nothing to be a decent person. Treat others as you want to be treated. And you don’t have to be a leader to provide leadership. We just got back after a dark time and in a few months we lost a good mod. And Cassie if the rules permitted I’d love having you as our mod. Thanks for being a dear friend. Love ya bunches sweetheart.