Strike While The Iron Is Hot

Really guys, there is so much great pussy in town right now, you have no excuse not to getting some somewhere.
Lots more on the way too.
You said it Munchr! I'll need to put in some overtime next month but it will all be worth it!
You two are correct, I found myself flipping coins and shit to decide who was next. Saw Cherisha Starr yesterday for my first time, review to follow. I already saw Jessie Ross twice this month and April Steel just last week, going broke but enjoying the Hell out of it!
hey luvaffair74 how did you enjoyed Cherisha?
Ferc,
I enjoyed myself tremendously! Very cool chick just like the reviews said, big fan of the open menu, great at what she does. She is a talker like previous reviews however, I found that to even put me more at ease kinda like a hot do what you want fuck buddy.
Hey Ferca,
I just checked out your reviews and saw you also saw Lauren Phillips. God Damn I miss that one, she was one of my firsts and I just kept on seeing her over and over and over again!! She was a hot one, if you google her she has made a couple of vids if you like to reminisces bout the past. If I only had one bitch about her it would be the up selling, but I always bought into it!
Thanks for the comments Luvaffair. About Lauren Phillips...oh I surely miss her, what a gal what a gal in regards of the upsale I agree. Yet one cant deny she is a mouthwatering babe. I travel to florida every now and day and have tried to contact her yet no reply....memories are what is left. I ever meet Cherisha I will drop a review. I strongly suggest you get to know Danielle Squirts... she is a very fun gal. Til next time buddy
Thanks for the comments Luvaffair. About Lauren Phillips...oh I surely miss her, what a gal what a gal in regards of the upsale I agree. Yet one cant deny she is a mouthwatering babe. I travel to florida every now and day and have tried to contact her yet no reply....memories are what is left. I ever meet Cherisha I will drop a review. I strongly suggest you get to know Danielle Squirts... she is a very fun gal. Til next time buddy Originally Posted by ferca1980
Great, Thanks for the Intel I will check out Miss Squirts next time she's in my neck of the woods.
I'm reviving this thread because it is more true right now than ever. We have coming (cumming?) Sinful Dream, Ms. Lady (DAT)Y, RebeccaBaby, MiyahDallas, Shayla84, Charmaine. One of these gals is in CR and several others are stopping by there, so you Linn County boys stop whining about no cooter in the Cedar Valley. Cowboy up.
I'm watching for the reviews.
Yall naughty boys have fun!!!!! Hot women on the way!!!!
I am always available and love to play, trying to get schedule together to start traveling to des moines and more soon
Thanks babe and this is my 2nd time here. DSM evening of the 19-24th CR 24-26th and Davenport 26-28th and looking for a duo partner also
You Des Moines guys are just awesome.....I have 2 more days here and I am enjoying every minute.......xoxo
I need a sequel .... August can't come soon enough .