Trump speech at CPAC tonight was remarkable

Another great speech by Trump tonight. We need him back in office.

But why did they play YMCA at the end of it?
YMFA
But why did they play YMCA at the end of it? Originally Posted by DTickler
They've been playing "proud to be an american" as his intro and "ymca" as his outro since he started campaigning
For the 2020 election.

But yeah, it was good to see him again. Didn't think I'd miss him, but I did.
Well, just speaking for myself, but I'll never miss Trump and listening to his bullshit hyperbole nonsense. That complete dipshit was voted out of office for a reason. What kind of loud mouth fool do you have to be to get kicked off social media because you can't shut the fuck up and simply act like an adult?

We're not talking about a precocious youngster who can't STFU on social media, we're talking about a dumb grandpa who can't STFU on social media.

He should be more concerned about the lawsuits he is about to face than his Covid spreading herd unsafe rallies because he craves adoration/admiration from the retards in attendance from his cult following.
  • oeb11
  • 03-01-2021, 06:42 AM
TDS andTrump hate got LM the fiden kleptocracy - the exact opposite of what he writes are his economic and political viewpoints.

harris' and Bernie's 'wealth tax' may come as a shock for the TDS afflicted.
It was good to see and hear President Trump.
  • WTF
  • 03-01-2021, 10:03 AM
Circle jerk for Trump lovers!

Don't stay in here long Lucus...they think everyone wacks off to the silly SOB
Well, just speaking for myself... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Nobody cares what you think, Mucus.

Don't stay in here long Mucus...they think everyone wacks off to the silly SOB Originally Posted by WTF
Jealous much? Olivia told us you can't get a hard-on even after taking the blue pill! Or was that a "distorted truth"?
CPAC used a Nazi symbol as their logo.
Trumps speech was filled with nothing but his usual sore loser, cry baby bitch lies.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_6...b6ff75ac3d1efe

That's pretty remarkable indeed!!
TDS andTrump hate got LM the fiden kleptocracy - the exact opposite of what he writes are his economic and political viewpoints.

harris' and Bernie's 'wealth tax' may come as a shock for the TDS afflicted. Originally Posted by oeb11
Proving your ass wrong and exposing your hypocrisy has you obsessed with me.

• oeb11
  • 03-01-2021, 10:57 AM
From One who did not listen to the speech - and cares not at all
Just regurgitating marxist hatred and TDS.

so SAD!
  • oeb11
  • 03-01-2021, 10:58 AM
YMFA Originally Posted by matchingmole

will the DPST/ccp minions ever understand they have a senile POTUS and a marxist VP in office now?????
TDS and Hatred reveals - NO!
  • WTF
  • 03-01-2021, 11:16 AM

Jealous much? Olivia told us you can't get a hard-on even after taking the blue pill! Or was that a "distorted truth"? Originally Posted by lustylad
I went in sight unseen.

I haven't made that mistake since.

No blue pill. In fact I came straight from 18 holes of golf in Houston humidity and heat! So it was not all Olivia's fault...however, had my date been a young lean , mean fucking machine. Well....

Now get back to walking off to your Fuhrer
... however, had my date been Michelle Obama with a dick. Well.... Originally Posted by WTF
Thanks for clarifying what the problem was.
CPAC used a Nazi symbol as their logo Originally Posted by Little Monster
Fake news. I would recommend not getting your news from Huffpost, especially now that they're owned by Buzzfeed. They're about as detached from reality as OAN is.