URL / Website: https://syracuse.skipthegames.com/fe...l/555693264348
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: North off James
Activities: BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: Long do br
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5’5””, looks better with clothes on. Nasty stretch marks and scar on belly
Recommendation: No
Thanks for bitting the bullet OP. Even with the the bad review, I’m still kinda curious due to the limited options in sorrycuse.
Great review. Good information that will save many guys time and cash.

This kind of review is why this place exists.
it looks like she put on fishnets and rolled around on that dirty carpet and found everything except the leftover Staff Edit The Dr
Good Intel man. Thanks
Thank you for this mate �� her ass been tempting me with her pic lately but I had a feeling she would be terrible lol you’re doing gods work lol
Hands down one of the worst providers I've ever seen. Saw her back in winter of '23...showed up and she had a chair at the bottom of a stairwell in an apartment...I start to walk upstairs and she nods her head towards the chair...I'm like is this it?

She says unfortunately her kid is upstairs.Proceed to get one of the worst teethiest BBBJ of my life, to which 5 minutes into she tells me "I've got about 5 minutes left" and starts rushing the fuck out of me. All while I can hear cocomelon blaring at the top of the stairs/ through.apartment door.

Think the only reason she didn't cash n dash was because her kid was upstairs. Avoid at all costs.
Congrats on a 2 year bump! Thread closed in 5..4..3....
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed