URL / Website: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/5...y-day/60004907
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: South wedge
Activities: Chat, Cbj
Hair Length and Color: Past shoulders. Brown hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Decent enough looking lady. Not thin, not bbw. Hospitable and good conversationalist.
Recommendation: Yes
She is not a terrible provider but not a go to. There is no drama with her however like I said not someone I would see on the regular.
  • oklib
  • 03-08-2024, 07:22 AM
I wonder if this is the young gal from the hair salon {Tony's) on University. The age seems to match.
I wonder if this is the young gal from the hair salon {Tony's) on University. The age seems to match. Originally Posted by oklib
Do you remember Angelica from there
What is on her chest, burn marks?
I wonder if this is the young gal from the hair salon {Tony's) on University. The age seems to match. Originally Posted by oklib
I Remember Tony's
that was my very first place I got a massage at, I was there many times back in the day
I have seen her on a few occasions her head is on point and she’s worth the visit only thing I have found is she gives you the run around on occasion when you try to meet up she has a friend roommate as well not a looker but blonde and not bad
that ad be ...like lookin at pics froms an alien world

...thanks fer sharin
I have seen her on a few occasions her head is on point and she’s worth the visit only thing I have found is she gives you the run around on occasion when you try to meet up she has a friend roommate as well not a looker but blonde and not bad Originally Posted by Pokerbat48
I think her friend is Brooke. They use the same house. I saw her last Thursday
she has been tough to trust regarding accuracy of pics throghout MANY years

wayy back think I caught her at a passible representation of a thinner, sexier look that presented herself closer to the look in her pics but im still talking YEARS ago and at that time i felt
geesh if she only controlled her weight and appearance better her skills with head would make her a top "go to" because

she does have a pretty fun attitude and is generally cool

BUT

so some girls over time fluctuate their weight and appearance from decent to really sloppy at times so over years she would start posting pics that made me think

maybe , just maybe, she is in a better place where her pics are being more represented as to whats going to answer the door and then i would think ok

for the reasonable price i will take that chance because its been awhile , like YEARS since last time i visited and maybe,,, JUST MAYBE she has got in reasonable better shape and will be CLOSER to the "new" pics and NOPE

i would get there and the look would even be so far off from the pics and the same sloppiness i couldnt even understand where these "new" pics are even possibly coming from

its really a shame cause she did have skills and good attitude just not anywhere near represented correctly in her pics
Good info, JB.
She has bounced around from place to place like a lot of these ladies have. I first knew of Shannon when she lived with Jenna The Country Girl. She came to the door when I knocked to see Jenna when I first met her. That incall on the Irondequoit Bay was one of the nicest I have been to.