Toys

What are some of your favorite toys to play with in bed?
I am thinking of getting some new toys, so links would be helpful!
I love watching a girl play with a huge thick dildo. light bondage gear is always fun too
What are some of your favorite toys to play with in bed?
I am thinking of getting some new toys, so links would be helpful! Originally Posted by DestinyInKC
I have a few toys just two suitcases full your more then welcome love to come see
I have a suitcase of toys...the anal toys are my fave!
{I even have a hollow strap-on so that the guys with ed can strap it on and give me a good pounding}

try this site....pink cherry

http://www.pinkcherry.com/home
The Rabbit Pearl vibrator. www.therabbitvibrator.com
I have a suitcase of toys...the anal toys are my fave!
{I even have a hollow strap-on so that the guys with ed can strap it on and give me a good pounding}

try this site....pink cherry

http://www.pinkcherry.com/home Originally Posted by DallasRain
I'm talking about everything in the photo..

Wow,,, I'm scared... I feel I would end up in the corner just watching, and crying...
lol Helicopter---I can be tame as a kitty too!
I like going to Cirillas so I can look at stuff......then go to Amazon and you can read reviews! and get things cheaper.
I don't know if I have a fave. you have to have a nice variety....a little bit of everything! I really like my under the bed bondage set. It has two wrist restraints and two leg restraints and it tucks under your mattress!
might not be easy if you go to different hotels though. but its fun for both participants!
I also love my flavored sprays and lubes....makes everyone taste sweet and yummy!
cant wait to see what other toys people recommend!
  • SuzyQ
  • 09-23-2013, 11:15 PM
I love the glass toys... I think one of the best features are they are nonporous and able to be completely sanitized. Most are even dish washer safe. Lol You can chill them or warm them up and they have every shape and size imaginable! I like to have them available during meetings in case the gentleman is so inclined!

I also purchase on amazon or another site, they don't have the cirialla's 80% mark up! If Angel hadn't mentioned it, I wouldn't have thought to include that. Great thinking! If you want a vibrator or something different but want to check the feel before purchase, Cirilla's is a great first stop.

I had the unfortunate experience of making an expensive cyber skin type purchase online without "research." The toy smelled of what I imagine a plastic or rubber factory would smell like. (For obvious reasons) Thought it would "air out." Two years later when I would open that drawer, it still reeked! Tossed it out, unused. Odd as it may seem, have to give a new toy the good ole' sniff test now! Ha!

Good topic!
I would say my preference is anything that would cause you a leg shaking, labia quivering, pearl swelling, juice dripping, orgasm.....but that just me and what I like to see. Was that perverted?
I personally AM NOT a toy person, but IF I had to make a choice I'm with SuzyQ.... Going with the glass toy! I've enjoyed playing with this glass dildo before and it wasn't so bad... It is the ONLY toy that can be completely sanitized and doesn't cause infections. And like Suzy said, it doesn't smell of a rubber factory! Lol!

http://brown.edu/Student_Services/He...y/sex_toys.php

Damn Dallas! You got your own personal adult store girl. LOL
Love toys. Love this site.
http://www.edenfantasys.com/tp-landi...FcZj7AodGisABw

So many options for endless fun! Enjoy
As SuzyQ and Gemma mentioned, plastic or rubber toys do seem to have the weird off putting chemical plastic smell. The only smells I like to smell when playing with a toy with a women is her!
Glass toys are odor free and very easily to clean. Quick rinse with some soap and your good to go for another round

I actually prefer props to toys. Costumes, lingerie, clothing accessories like fishnets, chokers etc - to me the visual helps to create the fantasy.
Oooohh, props are good Bcdrummer! I would MUCH rather have props too.
Fav props:
Outfits (corsets, leather skirts, thigh high fishnets)
Wedge pillows (great for getting just the right angle for the right amount of penetration in a number of positions)
Waist straps (extra leverage for doggy - makes for some great slapping sounds)
Suction cup handles (makes for great shower sex)
Mirrors (allows for some fantastic visuals of a woman's body covered in sweat and face contorted in sexual abandon that you don't get without them)

Teasing props such as ticklers, paddles etc are also great for building anticipation and sexual tension for the main event.

Not everything needs to involve penetration or physical stimulation though - mental stimulation is as, if not more important part of the best experiences. That's why I like props - they help build the fantasy and the connection. Being connected with the person your with on a mental level as well as physical, building the anticipation and fantasy through visuals, words and teasing etc to me are vital parts of great sex. Great sex doesn't always need to be about how many different toys you have and how many different tricks you have with them - it's all about attitude.

Having said that though, a toy used in just the right way can have very positive and sexually explosive results!