So who's Biden's puppetmaster?

The man can barely read a Teleprompter. He can't walk and put his mask on at the same time.

There's no way he know the implications of all the EO he's signed much less read them.

Obama had Rahm and Panetta among others. Who does Biden have? Obama? He's admittedly too lazy. I think there's a lot of connection to the BO administration based on the nominees but...Jarrett?
as he was ordered after he wonder what he was signing. "just sign it anyways"
biden has surrounded himself with his own staffers obama folks and deep swampers. It was disgusting seeing kerry on the news the other day. America is regressing before our eyes!
By best guess would be President Xi Jinping of China.

One day the American People will wake up and realize this.
biden has surrounded himself with his own staffers obama folks and deep swampers. It was disgusting seeing kerry on the news the other day. America is regressing before our eyes! Originally Posted by winn dixie
By best guess would be President Xi Jinping of China.

One day the American People will wake up and realize this. Originally Posted by Jackie S
More specifically, the globalist, corporatist establishment, which includes President Xi, as well as other world leaders, corporations, and oligarchs.
biden has surrounded himself with his own staffers obama folks and deep swampers. It was disgusting seeing kerry on the news the other day. America is regressing before our eyes! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Its sad, you guys get all worked up over politics, when like the rest of the 95%, what happens at the top has no effect on your life....

Reading winn dixie posts, you'd swear the democrats ripped his just born child from his wifes cervix and performed a 4th trimester abortion in front of him.

I truly feel sorry for you guys. Here at the bottom, nothing changes. The sooner you realize that, the happier you will be.

Hey I have an idea, lets watch Fox News, they can get my blood pressure up, telling me the most insignificant things with no effect on my life, I watch television just to get upset.

If you think a group of billionaires increasing their wealth with policy changes isnt the same swamp the career politicians are from and wade around in, you need some help.
A good ending point. However, do you want to answer the question in the OP?

Or do want to continue attacking members?

I look forward to your "Why can't we have discussions without personal attacks?" post.
Its sad, you guys get all worked up over politics, when like the rest of the 95%, what happens at the top has no effect on your life....

Reading winn dixie posts, you'd swear the democrats ripped his just born child from his wifes cervix and performed a 4th trimester abortion in front of him.

I truly feel sorry for you guys. Here at the bottom, nothing changes. The sooner you realize that, the happier you will be.

Hey I have an idea, lets watch Fox News, they can get my blood pressure up, telling me the most insignificant things with no effect on my life, I watch television just to get upset.

If you think a group of billionaires increasing their wealth with policy changes isnt the same swamp the career politicians are from and wade around in, you need some help. Originally Posted by bf0082
I could highlight the above post in full! lolling
Poster is saying I/we get worked up over politics. That its insignificant! Not to get our bp up!

Yet he responds with a post like that!

bahahahhahahahhahahhahhahahhah hahhahhahhahhahahhahahah

TWK is laughing his ass off!
A good ending point. However, do you want to answer the question in the OP?

Or do want to continue attacking members?

I look forward to your "Why can't we have discussions without personal attacks?" post. Originally Posted by gnadfly
So attacking Biden is acceptable because he isn’t a whore monger ?
  • oeb11
  • 02-23-2021, 06:13 PM
'Whataboutism"!
sounds just like 1b1!
TWK is laughing his ass off! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Who?
The Mandarin
has returned
So who's Biden's puppetmaster? Originally Posted by gnadfly
I suspect he controls himself, as most of us do.
So attacking Biden is acceptable because he isn’t a whore monger ? Originally Posted by bf0082
So which member is Biden?

I suspect he controls himself, as most of us do. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Biden's Depends says otherwise.
Hes already stated he doesn't know what he's signing ^^ so the OP question china , nancy and chuckie show
Its a very good question