SNATCH

It is back. I never had luck with it. Did others?
Timing is everything. It happens often that a lady will post in SNATCH and quickly get booked, thus changing or eliminating her posted availability. Since SNATCH posts are only allowed once a day, they can’t then go back and update their schedule.

Because of my RW schedule, I have rarely had luck finding something short-notice. Guys with more flexibility and mobility have better success.
I never used it but I hear many had success. Someone started a thread not long ago wanting it back, but with all the ISO in coed, got lost lol.
It is back. I never had luck with it. Did others? Originally Posted by Samcro84
Let's just say...Since the return of (the last missing piece of the puzzle, for me at least...)

I've had to hire a housekeeper.
She starts Friday.

Long live Eccie, Long Live SNATCH
I've had to hire a housekeeper. Originally Posted by strawberry skye
Does she do doubles... ?
Does she do doubles... ? Originally Posted by CoverMe
Talk about Snatching Up Opportunity LOL.
Does she do doubles... ? Originally Posted by CoverMe
My attorney advised strongly against mention of such, as to not enhance the misdemeanor to a felony for promoting ummmm certain things...

but... she MIGHT be from So Cal

And ahe MIGHT be a gypsy...
and she PROBABLY is...
a ton of fun!
And SW friendly (housekeeper wise.)
Win Win in my book..
and you know I strive to win!
Goodnight Naughty friends
Since SNATCH posts are only allowed once a day, they can’t then go back and update their schedule.

. Originally Posted by CoverMe
Oh and unless it has changed, you can post in snatch EVERY 12 HOURS.
  • Mokoa
  • 08-08-2018, 11:10 PM
The rules of the SNATCH thread are the same as before except for the changes to comply with FOSTA/SESTA.
It is back. I never had luck with it. Did others? Originally Posted by Samcro84
Never tried often. What puzzled me though was providers like H101 who posted in sn@tch and still asked for references. However long that takes to verify, kinda defeats the whole purpose, no?
^^^ yep

Timing is everything. Originally Posted by CoverMe
Yea like within minutes of her post.
I used it a ton because my schedule was crazy. Very true- flexibility is key, and you have to work with the situation. ( who is available and what you might enjoy with someone you might not have chosen first. Then again, a few of my most enjoyable sessions came that way.)