Jacuzzi sex.....

Had the time of my life last night......first time have wild sex in a Jacuzzi.
It was over the top erotic. Anyone have any other hot idea or stores?
OMG yes,..with my X hub....I was staying in my condo, (lake-house) where there were about 8 units , we did it in our hot tub (all were on the outside deck) and I decided I wanted to do it in everyones , so one at a time we went down the row doing it in everybody's hot tub, it was nighttime ..all eight. Guess for the thrill of it.
Hot Tubs are not the most sanatary places to have sex at.
These had so much chlorine/chemicals in them my hair bleached out lol
Well you got a free Douche with all the chemicals in the hot tub.LOL
Well, Depends on the amount of traffic your hot tub gets! And how well you do the required maintenance.

I'd rather be in MY hot tub, (I do all the maintenance, and less than 10 people are in it in a typical week), than ANY private, or public pool that has kids in it! Hot tub + Eros BodyGlide lube = HEAVEN!

No Holes Bared! Three Ladies have lost their anal cherries there! Woo-Hoo!

Yea! Eros Bodyglide is the Shitz!!
If nothing else hot tubs are the best foreplay you can have and on many of nights have led to unforgettable moments
don't get to deep.....the very thought and sight to see someone in the hot tube getting it on. wow.... chemicals and other peeps in the tub and what is sanitary.....we on eccie...and many of us do daty and bbbj.... catch 22
jacuzzi water is horrible for a woman's vagina- none the less it washes away a woman natural lubrication. I do not want 20 other peoples dead skin cells as well as whatever cocktail they use to "Clean" their appliances thrust into my vagina. That is a no go.

Sex in the shower however is a game I play very often.
sex in the shower is probably the best, specially when your bodies start to heat up and you crank the water heat to the point it starts to steam the bathroom... mmmm now that's sexy
Sex in a hot tub can be great, but only if you don't over do it.

I had an extremely unpleasant incident years ago in a hot tub.

My doctor explained to me later when I asked him what happened, that every year a high number of people die in hot tub related accidents.

When you're sitting in a hot tub, your vascular system opens up and if you stay in too long and get up too quickly, the blood rushes out of your head and you can black out before you know what happened.

You compound the risk when you're distracted with a beautiful woman and uninhibited with alcohol, you only increase the hidden danger.

Word to the wise!

+1 what Fast Gunn said.
I keep my hot tub clean, (Does every body understand how DE filters work?) There are no "dead skin cells" or any other kind of cells getting through there. Low volume use over 2 decades of "play time" has never lead to any type of skin infection, STD, or even issues with vaginal dryness. (Silicone lubes rule! In, and out of the pool!)

I have had a couple of incidents where people got light-headed when they got out if they stayed in too long and/or had too many drinks. One or two even went down. (Luckily, someone was always there to catch them)

Personally, I've discovered that that if I stay in too long, and all my blood volume is in my dilated capillaries, "Junior" performs poorly. (you know what they say about not having enough blood for the Big Head and the Little Head to function at the same time?)

Well, the hot tub does not help in that department! So drop the temp, or don't get sucked into staying too long!
Okay, now I'm curious. How does one hobby in water (be it hot tub, shower, regular tub)? Can there be CFS in water?
I Like having sex in showers. Yes, You can perform CFS in showers, however, it does cause a little bit of a risk with condoms sometimes, If you're careful then you can have fun and enjoy.

I personally like to be either face down ass up, or like when a lady does the bridge position and the guy fucks her that way. Amaaaaaazing!
OMG yes,..with my X hub....I was staying in my condo, (lake-house) where there were about 8 units , we did it in our hot tub (all were on the outside deck) and I decided I wanted to do it in everyones , so one at a time we went down the row doing it in everybody's hot tub, it was nighttime ..all eight. Guess for the thrill of it. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Wow you're a good neighbor