URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/syrac...u/032346874877
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: Near western lights plaza
Activities: Grab and go
Hair Length and Color: Long brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She actually looked better in person than she does in pictures.
Recommendation: No
100 for a hr...red flag right there
Fitch area? There was a post about these people previously. I was talking to that same girl, was going to see her, but something seemed off. Too eager to please didn't say no to anything. Too good to be true usually is.
You're both exactly right and also correct on location.
I talked to one of these chicks and she claimed it was the “other girl”. She would not do such a thing and urged me to come see her. I just started laughing and hung up the phone.

It’s too bad, because one of them has great tits.
This is her to. I called her out and she claims it's another girl posting negative stuff. She claims she has positive reviews on EM under Katrina in Syracuse, an inactive profile and one I saw decade plus ago, probably longer. If she's so well lived and reviewed why aren't they here? Why would her EM account be inactive? Anyhow, this crap has to stop.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/syrac...n/512126297716
She was good when she first showed up, I saw her a couple of times. Clearly took a turn for the worst unfortunately, sorry she got you
She took the money went to get wipes in the other room and bounced. Or so her roommate said . I’ve seen her before and figured she’d want to keep a returning client.
Her and her roommate are playing games from different pictures and numbers .
(Staff edit) st is where they are fucking around, don’t go. Give them no pleasure in ripping dudes off. There’s plenty of legit woman not playing games .
She took the money , went to get wipes in the other room and bounced. Or so her roommate said . I’ve seen her before and figured she’d want to keep a returning client.
Her and her roommate are playing games from different pictures and numbers .
(Staff edit) st is where they are fucking around, don’t go. Give them no pleasure in ripping dudes off. There’s plenty of legit woman not playing games . Originally Posted by Bobbybadass315
another thread bites the dust
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed