Date: 12/7
Name: Kay
Phone: 501-794-6264
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: http://www.rosehotstoneasianspa.com/
City: Benton
State: Arkansas
Address: Off I-30
Activities: Table shower, FBSM, teasing, bbbj, cbj, cowgirl, K9, mish, offered bbbjcim
Hair Length and Color: Gorgeous long curly hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very petite and cute, small As, cleanly shaved.
Recommendation: Yes
Awesome. Thx for the info
Definitely a YMMV review.
Would someone please pm me about the proper procedure to follow at the rose? I think I'm gonna try it out. Ty
Can you please PM me also?
Yes please,i need a good massage also..
I would be interested in that as well.
I am also looking for a good massage and would appreciate the information if you can share it
I am a regular at Rose. Glad to help with any questions. What exactly are you guys wanting to know?
I guess how do we approach the place is there a certain procedure for extras?
I am wondering the same thing
Guys it shouldn't be that hard to figure out the proper procedure. Walk in act like you've been there before and proceed. Not complicated stuff.
Guys it shouldn't be that hard to figure out the proper procedure. Walk in act like you've been there before and proceed. Not complicated stuff. Originally Posted by Baconman
Amen. Don't overthink this stuff. Just do some research as best you can on the place you're going by reading the forum.
Agree with above on extra ( I sorry I messed some PMs as I was away for a bit.)

It is really easy both at Rose and Sky. They will know why you are there. Both places rock and are very similar. I am amazed they are both still here. I keep expecting one week to drive up and find they are gone.
Would someone please pm me about the proper procedure to follow at the rose? I think I'm gonna try it out. Ty Originally Posted by justanotherone
Me too please!