Mobile only

Seems I can only get the mobile version of the app now. Even when I click on full site, it reverts to mobile. I wanted to post a new encounter in AMPS but I only get a template like this; not the full encounter template. This started for me yesterday. Is this the new norm? If so, how do I post an encounter now from mobile?
I hope this gets fixed soon, but for now if you use Chrome you can go into settings, and check the box ''view full site'' and it will work. I don't like using Chrome, but it beats having to use Mobile.
Thanks Chung. I normally use DuckDuckGo so maybe that’s where the problem lies. Agreed. Without Full I can’t share the fun I had with Pink earlier this week, at least not in ROS; nor get credit. Anyway, yeah, hope this fixes soon as wel.
my phone auto goes to the mobile version too. I'm sure this is something the tech guys are working on
With Safari on my iPhone I click “Aa” next to the URL and choose “Request Desktop Version”.

It’s annoying, but it works.
On Android requesting full site just takes you to main page. Once you click on Dallas goes back to mobile version. Frustrating.