Removal of Old Showcases due to Provider Inactivity??

Sometimes when I do a provider search or click on one of the 4 featured showcases at the top of the home page, I notice that a provider has not been active on ECCIE for a quite a few months and the showcase information is very stale.

I understand that some providers retire and take their own showcases down or request that their showcases be taken down. But what about the providers that just go completely inactive???

Is there an amount of inactive time that must pass before ECCIE will remove an inactive provider showcase? Or does a provider's showcase stay on ECCIE forever regardless how stale the information is or that there is no activity from the provider?

In other words, Does ECCIE remove completely inactive provider showcases? If so, how long does a provider have to be completely inactive for her showcase to removed???
I've always thought it took 6 months of inactivity for a Provider to loose their Provider Status and Showcase...
Sometimes when I do a provider search or click on one of the 4 featured showcases at the top of the home page, I notice that a provider has not been active on ECCIE for a quite a few months and the showcase information is very stale.

I understand that some providers retire and take their own showcases down or request that their showcases be taken down. But what about the providers that just go completely inactive???

Is there an amount of inactive time that must pass before ECCIE will remove an inactive provider showcase? Or does a provider's showcase stay on ECCIE forever regardless how stale the information is or that there is no activity from the provider?

In other words, Does ECCIE remove completely inactive provider showcases? If so, how long does a provider have to be completely inactive for her showcase to removed??? Originally Posted by Invisible1
90 days
Broken Chair is correct.
You mean like when u look at Eccie reviews
for a provider and she hasn't had a review in two years
and she logged on over six months ago?
Thank you.
I made this account a long time ago I stayd on for a few months but i decided to stop cause im not trying to make a career out of this plus I forgot my password, but I just started school so i kinda had to get back on.. I was surprised it was still active. My BP is under a different name but im trying to change this ads name so both ads will be under the same name but idk how.
  • Trey
  • 11-15-2012, 09:10 AM
Four months is a long time ago?
Yea to me it is.
There is at least one provider in the Dallas area that is retired, it says so on her profile, for over a year. No new reviews but she logs in periodically and post to threads quite often. Does being retired make her account inactive or does posting keep her account active? Thanks.
  • Mokoa
  • 11-26-2012, 11:49 PM
The account will remain active until she requests otherwise or she is banned. It she is a Verified Provider her account will lose that status after 90 consecutive days of inactivity.
There is at least one provider in the Dallas area that is retired, it says so on her profile, for over a year. No new reviews but she logs in periodically and post to threads quite often. Does being retired make her account inactive or does posting keep her account active? Thanks. Originally Posted by golforfish

I have a simple question for you.......

How did you change the way people perceive you here?
  • Mokoa
  • 11-27-2012, 06:37 PM
Let's stick to the topic of this thread, please.

Even if a provider just logs in and looks around it shows her as active and the clock resets , she doesnt need to post to anything to show activity .