vanilla gift cards consolidate/ bit coins / anonymously.

hi

over the time I have collected a number of gift cards and used them on my hobby phone, apps etc and have partial unusable balances on many of them..

does anyone know of a way to consolidate them into one ?
or if not convert the $$ to bitcoin... (anonymously of course)

SJ
Not tht i kno of..i use to hv the same issue. I wud just tk a sharpie n write the balance on them. Thn use them whn purchasing something close to tht amount..or if im bored whn i got to walmart or heb i wud go thru self check out and use them one after another to get rid of them and not irritate at cashier..lol
hi

over the time I have collected a number of gift cards and used them on my hobby phone, apps etc and have partially unusable balances on many of them..

does anyone know of a way to consolidate them into one ?
or if not convert the $$ to bitcoin... (anonymously of course)

SJ Originally Posted by sjdude
Not sure if this helps but you should be able to convert the GC to BTC using a service such as Paxful. As far as trading cards for coins, this would def be the most user-friendly and I don't recall having to put in any real info. I used my provider name and am able to deposit, withdrawal and haven't had any issues with the wallet or getting my BTC.

About trading on Paxful - Some may not accept any trades if it is not an actual physical card paid for in cash and comes with a photo of the receipt but there are the few who will take just the gift card codes (no photos or proof of purchase required) - for a different exchange rate of course...

Depending on the amount and where the cards are to I may be able to help and would consider possibly arranging something that would take care of them all together instead of you having to hunt down a buyer for each and every card. Paxful does a nice job of making sure that there is an escrow funded before anyone can move forward or screw you over on the trade ...

By the way if this is stuff you were already aware of please ignore me. lol, feel free to send a PM if you want to discuss the details of the cards.
I used to take them to walmart and have the cashier run as many as i could at one time and eventually I would get rid of the total.... Im always spending a lot of $ at walmart so i don't care about requesting this even though it may be a bit imposing. I just would make sure it wasn't during peak hours so I wouldn't hold up a long time of patrons. lol
If you use amazon you can convert them to amazon cash!
I have used mine at the gas pump.
If truly interested, i can tell you how to turn them into cash with no cost to you at all. Just drop a PM. It's easy and totally legit.
Yes I know how. Are u planing on buying tanks are the dark net?
Yes I know how. Are u planing on buying tanks are the dark net? Originally Posted by Guest062617
No army tanks no more, not since the Armory and SR went down.
Localbitcoins.com depending on the balance, type of gift/prepaid etc. As for consolidating there are a few ways like square cash Venmo PayPal.me not all will work but you should be able to lump up a bit. Sadly there will be slight losses but that’s the way of it.
you can ad them to amazon, bitcoin..
I've used Paxful with success. You could also find sites that use paygarden.com and use the gift cards as a source of payment.