Cruising

I will be going on a cruise in September and was wondering if there is a good place to advertise availability on the cruise?

An Inquiring Mind....
This is a good question. And is there any way to arrange a provider/client cruise?
This is a good question. And is there any way to arrange a provider/client cruise? Originally Posted by Lacey Amour
A few years ago someone did try this... some aspects of it were a little cumbersome, and the idea was a hit among the ladies. Unfortunately, I think many men had a difficult time sneaking away for so long, as they did not sign up :/ ~Mme X~
The idea of going on a ten day cruise with 20 participants and each person spending the evening with a different person could be a lot of fun. It would definitely confuse the wait staff in the dining room and given them something juicy to gossip about.
On 1 cruse a few years back, I was approached by a Very Lovely & young (22 YO Italian)crew member I had been watching, (leering at )and we had 4 trysts all over 2 hours. That set me back 800 she was not a pro but was very easily trained. Had a wonderful time, crew members do not make a lot of money at their job on Cruse Liners.
This sounds like it would be a lot of fun, if anyone ever sets anything like this up, feel free to p.m. me I would love to sign up
  • Old-T
  • 10-11-2017, 11:04 AM
This is a good question. And is there any way to arrange a provider/client cruise? Originally Posted by Lacey Amour
I have done two cruises with two different lady I had known for a number of years. In one cases we talked about it for a while prior to make sure we had common expectations both ways. The other was with my ATF I have known and seen for 20 years and we just did it.

Both were great, exceeding my expectations in every way--except I got less sleep than I probably should.

I am still frienfs with both, and considering anothet trip--though maybe not a cruise--with the now retired but still ATF.