92517 really need a ride $$

I'm in farmers branch need to get my belongings from south grandprarie anyone down ill pay 20 I'm trying to work with no resources and I'm really into making sure my service is 100 percent i.e. been taking lyfts all day and the money i have earned is drained just trying to move around well if yu can help i have like one basket a suit case and a small laundry bag it would really help out msg me asap
DALLAS AREA
The hooker name you picked is "MAYBACH" yet you are offering $20 if someone can come pick you and your stuff up?

The irony is strong on this one.
Heh
Did you really get turned down that much in high school that you got to make fun of me do u really not have anything better to do I hope I make you feel better about your self really because what ever made you so insecure isn't my problem the fact your such an was while makes me wet omg weird I wanna fuck you just cause you have the balls to call out my wanna be baller name were are you you made me mad so that calls for a really good hate me fuck js
The hooker name you picked is "MAYBACH" yet you are offering $20 if someone can come pick you and your stuff up?

The irony is strong on this one. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
+1
LMFAO
You guys are more established so you make fun of me if it were anyone in my shoes of give them the shirt off my back but I'm sorry I'm talking to a crowd of girls that think there shit smells like roses those looks you got ladies are very pretty but your stuck up snobby attitude makes me see you as an ugly being why don't we try uplifting each other we are women you never been down and out ? Needed a helping hand ? Even though your comments are hilarious because its oblivious you think your above me if I saw you walking or in red of help I wouldn't hesitate to to open my arms up to yu come on ladies you all amaze me laugh it up I'm a good hearted person and it flatters that you took time out of your day to post a comment that boosted your insecuritys love you all and hope your dreams come true thanks for proving that women are jealous leeches
You guys are more established so you make fun of me if it were anyone in my shoes of give them the shirt off my back but I'm sorry I'm talking to a crowd of girls that think there shit smells like roses those looks you got ladies are very pretty but your stuck up snobby attitude makes me see you as an ugly being why don't we try uplifting each other we are women you never been down and out ? Needed a helping hand ? Even though your comments are hilarious because its oblivious you think your above me if I saw you walking or in red of help I wouldn't hesitate to to open my arms up to yu come on ladies you all amaze me laugh it up I'm a good hearted person and it flatters that you took time out of your day to post a comment that boosted your insecuritys love you all and hope your dreams come true thanks for proving that women are jealous leeches Originally Posted by GlassTableGirl2017
...Just get your shit together
Honestly No one cares.
GIRL DONT LET ALL THE NEGATIVE BITCHES GET YOU DOWN. DONT WASTE THE ENERGY ITS NOT WORTH IT.
You guys are more established so you make fun of me if it were anyone in my shoes of give them the shirt off my back but I'm sorry I'm talking to a crowd of girls that think there shit smells like roses those looks you got ladies are very pretty but your stuck up snobby attitude makes me see you as an ugly being why don't we try uplifting each other we are women you never been down and out ? Needed a helping hand ? Even though your comments are hilarious because its oblivious you think your above me if I saw you walking or in red of help I wouldn't hesitate to to open my arms up to yu come on ladies you all amaze me laugh it up I'm a good hearted person and it flatters that you took time out of your day to post a comment that boosted your insecuritys love you all and hope your dreams come true thanks for proving that women are jealous leeches Originally Posted by GlassTableGirl2017
You need to learn what a savings account is if you were ugly and fat I would have sympathy.. You can't expect people to take you serious when you're over here with a name like Rick Ross but you're acting like a contestant on American Idol..

Jealous lmao that's funny you have nothing to be jealous of but a basket of clothes..
You need to learn what a savings account is if you were ugly and fat I would have sympathy.. You can't expect people to take you serious when you're over here with a name like Rick Ross but you're acting like a contestant on American Idol..

Jealous lmao that's funny you have nothing to be jealous of but a basket of clothes.. Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne

Seriously "Amiliah Rayne"

You tried to call me out on what YOU thought my view on overweight & obese folks were.
Your Epic Fail at assuming
(You were wrong as usual)

Yet your messy azz is on here saying if someone was ugly and fat, you would have sympathy???

Then make fun of her for not having anything but a basket????

You sure do have
Psychotic tendencies by kicking someone that's on a bit of hard times.

Your character of a rotten human sure has been shining through.
You're pathetic

I found 3 other threads where YOU are fat shaming men comparing them to Noah's Ark and referring to overweight women as whales.

I own my thickness.
So don't bother trying to fat shame me like you did on another thread.

Your the one with overweight issues towards folks.

I see you twisted with a few facts I learned from MY experience and leaked private information to the Coed
# Classic Move Of A Stinking Drunk

I'm not done with calling you out either.

You have harassed me for years, not anymore, so as you always say....
Put on your bigggg girl panties and don't be too sensitive.

You've crossed the line with me.
"Amiliah Rayne"
Start thinking of a new scallywag name that fits your rotten ,fake, pissy attitude.

You can't fake nice, I've seen you try though LOL
Seriously "Amiliah Rayne"

You tried to call me out on what YOU thought my view on overweight & obese folks were.
Your Epic Fail at assuming
(You were wrong as usual)

Yet your messy azz is on here saying if someone was ugly and fat, you would have sympathy???

Then make fun of her for not having anything but a basket????

You sure do have
Psychotic tendencies by kicking someone that's on a bit of hard times.

Your character of a rotten human sure has been shining through.
You're pathetic

I found 3 other threads where YOU are fat shaming men comparing them to Noah's Ark and referring to overweight women as whales.

I own my thickness.
So don't bother trying to fat shame me like you did on another thread.

Your the one with overweight issues towards folks.

I see you twisted with a few facts I learned from MY experience and leaked private information to the Coed
# Classic Move Of A Stinking Drunk

I'm not done with calling you out either.

You have harassed me for years, not anymore, so as you always say....
Put on your bigggg girl panties and don't be too sensitive.

You've crossed the line with me. Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
I don't know if this is supposed to turn me on or not... But Italia IT DID. I love it when you are feisty.
O shit!