where in Houston ?

First off if this wrong forum sorry,still newbie 😁
BUT IM GOIN TO HOUSTON FOR A COUPLE DAYZ @ SUGAR LAND :! I WANNA KNOW HOW IS IT THERE? NEVER BEEN. I BEEN TO AUSTIN AND BCS ,buy I'm NERVOUS ABOUT WORKING AND NOT DOING GOOD OR TROUBLE CAUSE I WILL BE A NEW FACE! WHAT AREA SHOULD I RENT OUT? HOW IS TRAFFIC?
I don't know the answer to your question, but girl, you better get back to Fort Worth soon, I need some of your loving again
It's a nice area, lot of business, lot of residents.
Its nicer than Houston, but you can't tell when you leave Houston and enter Sugar land.
It's that close.
Different county but you can't tell.
There are lots of BP providers in the area.
Just be careful and check out everyone who contacts you.
There are a lot of nice people there, but as in every place, you will have a few that are not.
I don't know the answer to your question, but girl, you better get back to Fort Worth soon, I need some of your loving again Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Lol okay
I live in Sugar Land, if you get a place of hwy 59 it will be easier to access.
Energy corridor not too far from Sugarland but much steadier on business.
  • ohne
  • 10-30-2017, 10:16 PM
First off if this wrong forum sorry,still newbie 😁
BUT IM GOIN TO HOUSTON FOR A COUPLE DAYZ @ SUGAR LAND :! I WANNA KNOW HOW IS IT THERE? NEVER BEEN. I BEEN TO AUSTIN AND BCS ,buy I'm NERVOUS ABOUT WORKING AND NOT DOING GOOD OR TROUBLE CAUSE I WILL BE A NEW FACE! WHAT AREA SHOULD I RENT OUT? HOW IS TRAFFIC? Originally Posted by Str8Kandi
Sugar land is a nice area but I think you wold do much better in West chase or energy corridor.
  • Trey
  • 10-31-2017, 04:01 AM
Somplace on the beltway between 10 and 59 would be good for people to get to you.
Westchase or Galleria

Says the guy from the far northern wastelands, where it's actually snowing on Halloween in Kansas City.

And that's now four in a row for the Energy Corridor or a smidge south of it.

Says the guy from the far northern wastelands, where it's actually snowing on Halloween in Kansas City. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
What do you mean? I am 10 hours closer to Canada than you. I do know what the northern wastelands are.