YOU SHOULD NOT LEAVE REVIEW IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN PROVIDER

• Lia88
  • 10-12-2017, 02:09 PM
Hey Guys

Something I've been seeing alot of sinve ive joined is members leaving reviews of providers even if they did not see the provider. I understand certain circumstances like if the girl answers or you ACTUALLY CALL and shes a no show. but if you havent seen her. Stuff happens. Phone issues and alot of us are not using out personal numbers.

All I'm saying is....its very immature to take time out your day to write a negative review if you havent seen the provider. It's extremely Petty. But hey life goes on. Maybe yours should Too
Taint photos being posted can correct most of the injustices in the world.
Good PSA that NC/NS go in COED and not in the review section.
This allows the provider to respond and the rest of us to put some on.
Thanks for looking out, Lia.
  • Lia88
  • 10-12-2017, 07:21 PM
Exactly CABLETEX. If there is a issue its unfair to Providers as well as members who have not seen her that were looking too... to post a Review when you have not reviewed anything. Review section is for actually Events that Took place. Why waste your time posting. " oh i wanted to see her but didnt" " So now im going to cry about it"....its unfair that providers can NOT dispute. If you have a issue make it COED so we can all chime in on it
  • Lia88
  • 10-12-2017, 07:31 PM
What do you mean by that exactly? How does that have anything to do with this topic. If you set up a appointment w/ a provider and theres communication issues at time of appointment theres no need to write a bad review
Hey Guys

All I'm saying is....its very immature to take time out your day to write a negative review if you havent seen the provider. It's extremely Petty. But hey life goes on. Maybe yours should Too Originally Posted by Lia88
You mean this one?
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2200913

The one that nobody would have read if you didn't call attention to it and post the news of its existence in the Main Discussion Page of the National Forum? Yep, extremely petty - never would have given it a second thought butt, now hundreds more are going to read it instead of just letting it pass away...

Butt hey, live goes on. Maybe yours should, too!!
  • Lia88
  • 10-12-2017, 07:53 PM
You mean this one?
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2200913

The one that nobody would have read if you didn't call attention to it and post the news of its existence in the Main Discussion Page of the National Forum? Yep, extremely petty - never would have given it a second thought butt, now hundreds more are going to read it instead of just letting it pass away...

Butt hey, live goes on. Maybe yours should, too!!
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight

Yea i DID bring notice but you know what i have ppl in my pm that i have seen and havent seen calling him a asshole also. This happens often in this community and Providers talk about it OFTEN. Im pretty reputable a several cities so im not worried about business being lost bc if that changes your mind you werent intersted from the beginning.....im bring light to unfair false reviews and if i have to TOFTT so be it. I get GOOD BUSINESS so i can afford it trust me
  • Lia88
  • 10-12-2017, 07:58 PM
I mean how would a member like it if a PROVIDER went around tell OTHER providers. False information that a member was a cheap skate or had BAD HYGIENE or More seriously was violent. This is not a Source of income for members so he would not care right
  • Lia88
  • 10-12-2017, 08:00 PM
Or Better yet. Im taking a KNEE on this SITUATION
I mean how would a member like it if a PROVIDER went around tell OTHER providers. False information that a member was a cheap skate or had BAD HYGIENE or More seriously was violent. This is not a Source of income for members so he would not care right Originally Posted by Lia88
That's the usual response to a disputed review!!

Or Better yet. Im taking a KNEE on this SITUATION Originally Posted by Lia88
Thatta girl - take a knee! Fight against the oppression!
Or Better yet. Im posting TAINT on this SITUATION Originally Posted by Lia88

Fixed it.
Ok it's not in the review section now so maybe you can explain it to us Why the ncns ]
I mean how would a member like it if a PROVIDER went around tell OTHER providers. False information that a member was a cheap skate or had BAD HYGIENE or More seriously was violent. Originally Posted by Lia88
Yep YOU’RE definitely new here . Lia you keep fighting the good fight....DRAIN THE SWAMP !
  • Old-T
  • 10-13-2017, 07:59 AM
Hey Guys

Something I've been seeing alot of sinve ive joined is members leaving reviews of providers even if they did not see the provider. I understand certain circumstances like if the girl answers or you ACTUALLY CALL and shes a no show. but if you havent seen her. Stuff happens. Phone issues and alot of us are not using out personal numbers.

All I'm saying is....its very immature to take time out your day to write a negative review if you havent seen the provider. It's extremely Petty. But hey life goes on. Maybe yours should Too Originally Posted by Lia88
Lia,

Three realities on this board:

1. What you say here is correct.

2. Some guys will understand your point and empathise.

3. Some guys see anything a lady writes as justification to attack her in some form.
A different viewpoint:

The reviewer joined ECCIE a month ago. This was his 2nd review. He might have thought he was reviewing her behavior, justified or not, and the review forum was the place for it.

A larger issue I noticed is that people want instant gratification/results. Why didn't she contact me and explain? Why did he write a review? Why hasn't it been moved to CO-ED? If both had just waited 48-72 hours before posting anything, this may have been resolved w/o involving the national forum. Now I'm going to spy in the NO forum to read both sides.