Pimps and why?

I've seen two gorgeous young women in a span of a week to find both being pimped by black losers. Then a third was beat, cut, and robbed when she refused to let one pimp her out. She told me in the last couple of years it's gotten worse and worse.

My question is why? My personal belief is with BLM and all the excuses black men can now use they feel entitled to be lazy, beat women, rape and rob them as society in many aspects have given them a free pass on their behavior. Just my opinion but the time frame matches.
  • Old-T
  • 10-17-2017, 09:17 AM
I agree with every bad thing you say about pimps. They are the lowest life form on earth.

But it isn't "just now", and it certainly isn't just Blacks. There are Asian pimps, Mafia pimps, Central American pimps, Russian pimps, ..... Every ethnic group has their subhuman scum that wants to get rich by forcing women to slave away for them.
Riddle:

You are in a room with Ted Bundy, Adolph Hitler, and a pimp.

You have a gun, but only have two bullets. What do you do?

Answer:

Shoot the pimp twice. Ya gotta be sure.
Not only did you blame blacks, you blamed BLM.
I'm sure there are Asian, white, Mexican and so on pimps but statistically speaking the ratio of AA population vs pimps versus the above mentioned are minor.

Yes, I blame BLM.

I've noticed a couple trends with scum bag pimps as I have been curious about this as well and trying to understand why the hell some of these gorgeous women think they need someone like that around. Seems like there's a type that dates the lady and makes it seem like what she is doing is for "them" so they can build a life (a life where she works and he sits around spending her cash?) and yada yada. The other type promises safety and all that bs- it's not like hookers can call the cops when someone does us wrong or when we have a stalker that won't go away. I'm sure they probably try to figure out what makes the chick insecure or worried and then they prey on that. It's disgusting and yes there are pimps of alllll races and there are even lady pimps playing off like they are 'bookers'. There is always gonna be people out there looking to profit off of someone else's work- laziness doesn't discriminate. For those of ya that see these ladies too young to check in to hotels (under 21 and sometimes 23) who do you think is checking in for them?
  • Old-T
  • 10-17-2017, 12:57 PM
I'm sure there are Asian, white, Mexican and so on pimps but statistically speaking the ratio of AA population vs pimps versus the above mentioned are minor.

Yes, I blame BLM.

Originally Posted by LargeNutz
Data source?

A lot of black pimps are more flamboyant and visible, that dies't make them more common.

I think you have very myopic vision and see what you obviously want to see.
There are pimps (of all races and ages) because there are "Hoes" and I tend not to feel bad for they dumb asses....we all have choices!
The literal question of the century!
Mad at black people... Nothing to see here.
I have been contacted by a couple throughout my providing years & I can tell you they’re all approach it the same way. “Get on my real team." or "Come let me help you make some real money.”

Seriously?... uummm thanks man but I make a pretty decent living keep all my dollars.

I will NEVER understand how a girl can justify living like that.
Why is it that men do not like pimps? Why do you not see a lady once you realize she has a pimp? Is the sex any different? What is it? I do not see agency or pimped women at least I try not too because I do not like the idea of supporting another man with my hobby dollars. But there are married providers, providers with SOs etc. They are not pimped but take their cash and support other men. I am old fashioned and find it repulsive that a man takes money from other men screwing his lady. The man should support her or at least be independent and self sufficient.

Any man that beats on a woman, pimp, husband, brother, stranger is scum to me. That is cowardly and so low. What a pussy!!

I have not seen too much of that type of pimping, by fear of physical harm or slavery. Just because I do not see it does not mean it is not out there just not as much as one might think. But even one lady forced into slavery is too many!

Scary thought is how many Indy ladies that I have seen are actually pimped, married, etc. Integrity not big here so i would say a lot more often than I would like.
To me, the only thing lower than a pimp is a pedo..
If a lady is dumb enough to work her ass off and let the pump beat her and live off of her, that's her choice.
I choose life, I don't worry about how she choses to live.
pimps suck

it is a sad thing about the industry