Niger Attack

Calm down WTF, this isn't a racist thread for your enjoyment.

Anyone have a good article about the attack in Niger that left 4 US servicemen dead? Seems we've had a significant US presence there for 5 years. Was not aware of this. Why?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/18/politi...now/index.html
  • WTF
  • 10-19-2017, 08:40 AM
Calm down WTF, this isn't a racist thread for your enjoyment.

Anyone have a good article about the attack in Niger that left 4 US servicemen dead? Seems we've had a significant US presence there for 5 years. Was not aware of this. Why?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/18/politi...now/index.html Originally Posted by gnadfly
Why were you not aware of troop presence in every country on the planet. Is that you question?

Next....there is very little information. The head of the Armed Service Committee, John McCain did not know details on this matter. Do you think someone on this board is privy to details McCain is not privy to?

Remember Iffy thinks McCain a traitor so maybe McCain is responsible for their death.

You can bet your ass there will be no politicial Bengazhia type investigation that last for years...
Why were you not aware of troop presence in every country on the planet. Is that you question?

Next....there is very little information. The head of the Armed Service Committee, John McCain did not know details on this matter. Do you think someone on this board is privy to details McCain is not privy to?

Remember Iffy thinks McCain a traitor so maybe McCain is responsible for their death.

You can bet your ass there will be no politicial Bengazhia type investigation that last for years... Originally Posted by WTF
There won’t be another “Benghazi” type investigation because Obama and Clinton weren’t involved.
But RUSSIA was, EATLER!
Next....there is very little information... Originally Posted by WTF
Nonsense... the information has been out there if you looked for it. John McCain should read the fucking newspapers. There is an al-queda group known as Al-Queda in the Maghreb active in the Sahara. A few years ago, they took over the northern half of Mali, including the town of Timbuktu. The French sent in a few thousand legionnaires to drive them out with U.S. logistical support. That's when we started operating drones out of a base in western Niger to track and kill the cockroaches.

I'm sure there is a wikipedia page on this. The NYT covered it well at the time. Do some fucking homework. This is why you are so clueless on foreign policy.
Retarded Lenny posting more links again without any commentary, just like he did frequently when he was posting under the name of Iva Biggen. He is living proof that you can't fix stupid.
Retarded Lenny posting more links again without any commentary... Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
It's ok, at least this time he piggy-backed onto my commentary. Plus he made snitchfuck look even dumber.
It's ok, at least this time he piggy-backed onto my commentary. Plus he made snitchfuck look even dumber. Originally Posted by lustylad
When Retarded Lenny factually corrects you, you are indeed a dumbfuck.
When Retarded Lenny factually corrects you, you are indeed a dumbfuck. Originally Posted by bambino
I didn't correct him, and yes you are a dumb fuck dumbeeno.
You fucks are an ongoing comedy team.
I didn't correct him... Originally Posted by bamscram
Say what, lenny?

...there is very little information. Originally Posted by WTF
...info is out there. Originally Posted by bamscram
Say what, lenny? Originally Posted by lustylad
Like I said...........
Say what, lenny? Originally Posted by lustylad
I said I didn't correct you. Having trouble comprehending again, lenny?
But RUSSIA was, EATLER! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oh yeah you stupid pig. The Uranium One deal is finally being looked at by the Senate and Congress. Looks like Obama and the Clintons were the ones in bed with Putin.

PIGLER WEINERSTEIN

BAHAHAHA OINK
Hillary lied and people died.