Fuck all this other political bs!

Move to Sandbox.

Go 'Stros.
Go shit in the sandbox, Dipshit.

GO STROS!!!!
Go shit in the sandbox, ... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's full of your shit, and stinks.

Maybe next year, New York and LA.
The Astros are one of the few franchises that has never one a World Series. Has Houston won any championships since the Olujawon Rockets? It’s hard to root for the big money Dodgers. But I think they’ll win.
  • WTF
  • 10-22-2017, 07:56 AM
The Astros are one of the few franchises that has never one a World Series. Has Houston won any championships since the Olujawon Rockets? It’s hard to root for the big money Dodgers. But I think they’ll win. Originally Posted by bambino
You probably root for which ever team has the most intriguing fingers to shove up your ass.

I bet them to come back and win it when they got down 3 games to 2 and the odds were 2-1.

Beating the Dodgers will just be icing on the cake.
You probably root for which ever team has the most intriguing fingers to shove up your ass.

I bet them to come back and win it when they got down 3 games to 2 and the odds were 2-1.

Beating the Dodgers will just be icing on the cake. Originally Posted by WTF
I’m sure you did. You probably made that bet today! What’s the odds on the series fuck nuts? How much you throwing on the Astros so we know ahead of time. I don’t have a dog in the fight but I’d like to see the Astros win. Even tho Houston took a much needed bath, they could use something to celebrate. Ex Pirate Charlie Morton threw a good game last night. BTW, have you and PIGLER got your tickets to that all Texas Super Bowl that he’s oinking about?
I thought for sure we were going to see an old school Yankees/Dodgers matchup after game 5.

Should be a good series. Astros in 7.
I thought for sure we were going to see an old school Yankees/Dodgers matchup after game 5.

Should be a good series. Astros in 7. Originally Posted by JCM800
It's tough to do a "history" comparison, but one stat probably has some value, (although, as was stated yesterday by some pundits, there is no game like a "game 7" for comparison), and that stat is the Astros do better on the road than the Dodgers in comparison to their respective home games.

The other "variable" is not a stat ... the Astros just showed they can take a punch while resting and then go the distance with some severe pounding of their own. They are "young," but "mature."

In my opinion just because a team has a history of playoffs doesn't mean they aren't winning material in the playoffs.
The Stros are 6/5, Dodgers 7/5. Dodgers have Home field advantage, they have 4 days rest and can set up their rotation better than the Stros who have 2 days rest. Dodgers only lost one game in two series. The Dodgers hold a three game advantage over the Stros head to head. Although the Stros hold the run differential. Looks like momentum is on their side. Both teams won over 100 games in the regular season. I’d bet the Stros 6/5. Should be a good Fall Classic.
The Stros are 6/5, Dodgers 7/5. Dodgers have Home field advantage, they have 4 days rest and can set up their rotation better than the Stros who have 2 days rest. Dodgers only lost one game in two series. The Dodgers hold a three game advantage over the Stros head to head. Although the Stros hold the run differential. Looks like momentum is on their side. Both teams won over 100 games in the regular season. I’d bet the Stros 6/5. Should be a good Fall Classic. Originally Posted by bambino
The next 7 games are not like the 100+ they've played.

But I hope the Dodgers think like you when comparing themselves to Houston!
The Stros are 6/5, Dodgers 7/5. Dodgers have Home field advantage, they have 4 days rest and can set up their rotation better than the Stros who have 2 days rest. Dodgers only lost one game in two series. The Dodgers hold a three game advantage over the Stros head to head. Although the Stros hold the run differential. Looks like momentum is on their side. Both teams won over 100 games in the regular season. I’d bet the Stros 6/5. Should be a good Fall Classic. Originally Posted by bambino
Astros in 5
What if Altuve is an illegal? ;-)

Ohh by the way...Go Astros!!!
I’m sure you did. You probably made that bet today! What’s the odds on the series fuck nuts? How much you throwing on the Astros so we know ahead of time. I don’t have a dog in the fight but I’d like to see the Astros win. Even tho Houston took a much needed bath, they could use something to celebrate. Ex Pirate Charlie Morton threw a good game last night. BTW, have you and PIGLER got your tickets to that all Texas Super Bowl that he’s oinking about? Originally Posted by bambino
Leave it to EATLER to turn a moment of celebration into a petty high school cafeteria food fight.

Houston took a much needed bath? THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?

Sucks to be you today, LARDASS! And every other day! Take a knee fat boy and let the grown men play ball.

Me, I’ve got baseball! You? Bitter piece of shit.

Leave it to EATLER to turn a moment of celebration into a petty high school cafeteria food fight.

Houston took a much needed bath? THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?

Sucks to be you today, LARDASS! And every other day! Take a knee fat boy and let the grown men play ball.

Me, I’ve got baseball! You? Bitter piece of shit.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Leave it to a depraved, disgusting pig to post a fat naked guy picture. The only faggot on this site to do so. And guess what PIGLER WEINERSTEIN, Houston has the most fat people of any city in the US! That explains everything about you. You grew up ogling fat guys. Dreaming of their cocks.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2...-world-capital

Yeah, Houston’s a wonderful town.

BAHAHAHA OINK

PIGLER WEINERSTEIN