Mueller Now Investigating Democratic Lobbyist Tony Podesta

Mueller Now Investigating Democratic Lobbyist Tony Podesta
Oct 23 2017

WASHINGTON — Tony Podesta and the Podesta Group are now the subjects of a federal investigation being led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller ...

Under FARA, people who lobby on behalf of foreign governments, leaders or political parties must file detailed disclosures about their spending and activities with the Justice Department. Willful failure to file the forms is a felony and can result in up to five years in prison, though such prosecutions are rare.

The Podesta Group amended its FARA registration to accurately reflect its work with ECMU only after the payments were reported by the media.

(NBC)
What took so long? Who’s going to investigate Mueller, Rosenstein, Clinton, Comey, Lynch, Holder and Obama?
What took so long? Who’s going to investigate Mueller, Rosenstein, Clinton, Comey, Lynch, Holder and Obama? Originally Posted by bambino
"I can be more flexible after the election."

Once "Mueller, Rosenstein, Clinton, Comey, Lynch, Holder, and Obama" have "shot their wad," it'll be their time "in the barrel"! I've mentioned it before ...

"When one throws slop overboard, ..

..it's a good idea to know what side of the boat you're on!"
What took so long? Who’s going to investigate Mueller, Rosenstein, Clinton, Comey, Lynch, Holder and Obama? Originally Posted by bambino
At the rate things go, i fear they will never be investigated. ANd if they are, no charges will ever come out of those investigations..
At the rate things go, i fear they will never be investigated. ANd if they are, no charges will ever come out of those investigations.. Originally Posted by garhkal
Patience is a virtue, particularly when "investigating"!