Is there a photographer in OKC that can take professional pictures that I can download to this site and also print for my portfolio?

Please contact me via p.m. or 405-500-5072. I am willing to trade, but if you are a professional service please send me the details as far as the cost and what all I would get for each package deal. So far all of my pictures have been taken by a friend and I would like to upgrade this. Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with you if possible.
I was once a photographer in this region. A real one, with cameras, multiple lenses, strobes, gels, backdrops, other props. The whole nine. Absolutely zero interest in anything beyond selfies. They ran me out of Dodge, like a black hat wearing villain in an old Western. Guess they didn't like my kind around there!! (with real camera gear).

I'm inclined to believe there isn't a single professional photographer (that would do this) in the entire state of Oklahoma. Your best bet may be to drive three hours down to Dallas and have it done there.