Something special😍

Hello! Im Heidi from Houston,tx and currently reside in New Braunfels,tx. I am the single mother of 3, which I would like to throw that out there first. I know for some having to work around kids is an issue. I am also a yoga instructor and about to start school again for 8 months to finish my cosmetology certification and hopefully open a salon of my own. I have a lot of big plans and goals I would like to accomplish in the next couple of years Im sure ill get there!

I am hoping to find someone to see regularly and long term, especially while I finish school. I guess the only unique things about my situation as a prospective sugar baby would be that I cannot really travel and prefer day time get togethers while my little ones are in school.
Lol
You might want to try SeekingArrangement or even match.com. Just be careful of predators who prey on single moms to gain access to their kids.

A child with a biological mother who is living with a man who is not the child’s father is 33 times more likely to suffer abuse. (Source: Dreamcatchers for Abused Children)

Best of luck to you. Three kids alone is tough.
You might want to try SeekingArrangement or even match.com. Just be careful of predators who prey on single moms to gain access to their kids.

A child with a biological mother who is living with a man who is not the child’s father is 33 times more likely to suffer abuse. (Source: Dreamcatchers for Abused Children)

Best of luck to you. Three kids alone is tough. Originally Posted by B Three
Dr. Laura strongly advocates not remarrying until the kids are out of the house.
Exactly. It marginalizes your first kids especially when you have more kids.