Strange Message

So just today when I attempt to close an ECCIE window I have been getting a message box that pops up that Windows Edge sharing info is being shared! If I close it the info won't be shared.
Anybody know what that is all about?
Thanks!
But if I click that 'X' on the page itself I don't get that message. I do when I click the upper right 'X' on window then I get it!
Eccie is not responsible for that message, I would check your security settings on your device if I was you.
Now it quit WTF?
Use another browser like Chrome. Edge SUUUCKS!!
Any suggestions on what browser?
And thnx for the responses!
open a inPrivate window when using edge
Both capture and log all of your activities on the web, and sell that info to the NSA for big bucks.

Avoid using all Google products, they violate EEU privacy laws every second they operate, have been fined billions by the EEU, and still make so much $$$ selling your personal info in the US they continue...

Try Firefox. Tweak settings to maximum security, then visit eff.org and download privacy plugins that work with Firefox. Between the 2, they block 25,000 - 30,000 trackers EACH DAY I'm on the internet. Some sites will try and plant 200+ trackers for every page you visit . This page tried to plant 5 trackers that were blocked.

Bonus is pages load much faster...
DED is partially correct.

Edge tracks browser activity.
Reconfig the edge browser so it doesn't report web site visits.
There's a "do not track" option.
Use a VPN
Duckduckgo is a browser option
Duckduckgo is a browser option Originally Posted by yourdesire

Duckduckgo is a search engine, supposedly the only one out there that doesn't track your searches.

You still need a browser installed to get to DuckDuckgo.

I highly recommend Firefox in permanent Private Browsing Mode, loaded up with all of the EFF's privacy tools, over a secure VPN network.
there listening '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''
Mainline browsers not mfg by Microsoft:

imo, the better three aside from IE, Edge, Chrome and (lest we fergit) Netscape -- seem to be

firefox by mozilla
safari by apple
opera by opera software

imo, if your hardware is used for both personal, business, and (ahem!) hobby internetting, you must use at least two separate browsers (one for personal/business) and the other for hobbying

The browsers won't usually interconnect and if your hardware also supports having at least two separate user accounts, make one of those exclusively for hobbying and the other for everything else.