Looking for an exclusive arrangement

Hello everyone.

I am back on here in search of an exclusive arrangement as the title states. I was recently scammed and lied to, so please don't waste my time with lies.

If you're interested in having an exclusive arrangement with me, please feel free to PM or email directly at Annickgfe@gmail.com. I'm a well groomed AA female. I don't work out as often as I should, but I'm fit. Body proportions are 32B-25-35. I have impeccable hygiene and take care of my physical appearance. I am clean, safe, and very discreet.

Looks aside, I'm very intelligent and down to earth. I'm also a conversationalist, so I can maintain a conversation about almost anything and everything. I heavily value discretion and safety, so please maintain the same level of respect. I'm hoping I can meet one man to assist with my financial obligations until I'm able to get back on my feet. I am working, but the additional help would really assist me. I'm attracted to good looking, well groomed, fit and generous men. It might be too much to ask for, but maybe with the right man, a mental and physical connection can be adapted...or one in which we at least enjoy each other's company. Btw pics are very REAL and they are me. Hope to hear from you soon!
I know that your account is disabled, but if by any chance you get to see my message, you have better luck at finding what you are looking for by picking up extra-curricular activities in the outside world. Not on a sleazy forum like this one.

Houston is a great place with lots of events and social activities that you can attend in the city. Get out. Join some clubs. Befriend a couple of people. You'll get invited to parties, travel, dinners, etc.