MILF - How would you describe?

So what makes a provider a MILF? Is there an age that bumps them up to the category? Is it 30? 40? Is it based on a lady being older than you? What do you think?

For me it's best described as someone in the mid 30s...and the level of service. Each of the ladies I have seen that I would consider MILF have provided great service on top of the look. If I went by the lady being older than me, the poor lass would be a GILF to most of you.
Hey we all know that most providers never put in the true # for age. Most are off by anywhere from 3 to 10+ yrs. But does that really matter, no as I see it a lady in who is 30 to mid 40'ish is in her sexual prime and knows how to please a man. Most of the young ones just want to wham, bam and get you out the door. My money is on MILF.
I agree with Never 2 Old....but there are a few of the younger ones who know how to treat you....Sweet Destiny for one....
I prefer the 30 or 40 year old MILFs to the younger girls any day. I really have no interest in a girls young enough to be my daughter anyway. They aren't interested in being with a guy my age and it shows in their performance. A 30 or 40 year old that I may actually have something that in common with will be a much more enjoyable experience.
Me! Lol
Me! Lol Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
From personal experience....now there is a MILF

Nice new pics btw!!!
Thank you! As much as I hate doing pics, they are necessary. I gotta do more.
From personal experience....now there is a MILF

Nice new pics btw!!! Originally Posted by cny6969
100% Agree
  • Tiger
  • 03-28-2013, 06:06 PM
Me! Lol Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
In total agreement, great lady!
Hmmm, Milf eh? I can think of another one that is around the area who is one... Me I may have had a better body when I was 25, and I still knew how to use it, but now, I not only know how to use it, but understand the subtle differences in touches, in the way I can truly appreciate a mans body, as well as my own.....
For me...at my age....If I'm seeing a MILF her incall is a nursing home.....YIKES!!!
For me...at my age....If I'm seeing a MILF her incall is a nursing home.....YIKES!!! Originally Posted by gateswarm
Would that be GGILF.....lol
Probably GGGILF LOL
  • leesa
  • 03-29-2013, 09:36 AM
I think a milf is more concerned with pleasing you, its not just all about me.
I think a milf is more concerned with pleasing you, its not just all about me. Originally Posted by leesa
Exactly!!! It's all about the attitude.