Bucks Cabaret Ft Worth

Stopped by there for a beer & see some T&A today. Contrary to what u may
have heard dances there are still $25.00. They may have dropped the price back to $20 in Dallas but not in Ft Worth.
  • KFB
  • 12-30-2023, 04:09 PM
Yes, still 25 there but if you're a member and have your regulars you have a negotiated rate with, its been business as usual unless you want to get tester dances with someone new but you're usually going to convert them to a set rate if they're going to become part of your rotation. The 25 dances only really affects the casuals who stop in once in a while and want to get a dance or two.
Now if ur a VIP member, only $1000.00 for a yr, get in free & no charge for a booth & VIP
Room is free.
Just for clarification, unlike Bucks Cab Dallas, there is no separate VIP dance area. There is just the one dance area. Membership gets you free entry, booths and free entry to the dance area.

There used to be an extra fee for the more private area in the back of the dance area. Was something posted that was no longer the case? Or that there was no longer the more private area?
So as a non-member, I have to pay $20 to get in the door, $25 per dance, and then on top of that, I have to pay to enter the private dance area? I'm ok with paying $25 per dance, times are changing after all. I am not fine with all the extra fees. I'll be sticking with BDD.
So as a non-member, I have to pay $20 to get in the door, $25 per dance, and then on top of that, I have to pay to enter the private dance area? I'm ok with paying $25 per dance, times are changing after all. I am not fine with all the extra fees. I'll be sticking with BDD. Originally Posted by Mr_Machiavelli
Exactly, all that for extra paying for getting in and being at certain levels and feet in a club is too confusing for me to keep track. I'll be sticking to BDD, Chicas Locas and Bonitas once in awhile and not fool with all that. Those 3 place don't play that kind of game.
How much is it to get access to the dance area? It sounds like we’re better off sticking to BDD
How much is it to get access to the dance area? It sounds like we’re better off sticking to BDD Originally Posted by Sondheim

When I was there a few weeks ago, the dance area was $20, $40 or $60 depending on how deep into the maze you wanted to go. I didn't see much of a difference except the $20 area is right by the gatekeeper. But all three are still open and can be seen into from the doorway.