Would you be Interested??? Please

At my Animal Sanctuary, I have receive 2 Vietnamese Pot Belly Pigs, a really cute pair. Male about 18lbs and female about 40lbs. Both Potty trained. Retail Value I have been told 400 each. Do you have an interest? Make an offer & it will be considered a donation. We are not set up for them but could not bare to see them KIlled.

Its a good cuase
Rex I wish it was an option. The SO loves pet pigs, two of my other three SOs would love to eat pet pigs.

I wish you luck with an adoption or placement.

Dogg
The 40 lb one sounds delish.
Goddammit! You'd think by now I would have learned not to read flinde's posts while drinking anything at my computer. What a fuckin' mess!
Have a customer that use to have one.
Somebody stole it from him. Broke his heart.
PB: Ask him if he wants them both. Please
  • Life
  • 04-15-2013, 06:33 PM
At my Animal Sanctuary, I have receive 2 Vietnamese Pot Belly Pigs, a really cute pair. Male about 18lbs and female about 40lbs. Both Potty trained. Retail Value I have been told 400 each. Do you have an interest? Make an offer & it will be considered a donation. We are not set up for them but could not bare to see them KIlled.

Its a good cuase Originally Posted by rex-man
Back east my family had a home rescue / exotic bird farm. We have had more than one Pot Belly while growing up there. They make great indoor or outdoor pets but usually need to be raised from youth to ensure good habits. They can be pretty stubborn or farel when they become adults if they have been mistreated or abused. The male seems young from his weight, or maybe a tea cup breed. These pets can become quite a handful if you are not prepared or informed on how to raise them. $400 is a decent ballpark figure for a piglet, anything older than 6 months the price starts to move down. There are 2 pig rescues near here, one in Kyle TX and another in London, TX if you can't find a home for them.
Imagine going to an incall and seeing pigs running around.
Can they do any tricks?

I mean, what the hell could be better than owning your own bacon factory and its on-a-rope! Double Win!

Totally kidding1 (kinda', lol).

I hope you find a good home for the pair o' piggies!

• Mokoa
  • 04-15-2013, 10:08 PM
A Sandbox topic.

Moved to the proper forum.
Hey bro Thanks for the info. They are both good with shiting outside and doing whatever else they need to. We are not set up to have them indoors nor give them enough attention. My SO has already cut off my right testie and aiming fir my left. Do you have names of those places? Thanks fior the input.

Back east my family had a home rescue / exotic bird farm. We have had more than one Pot Belly while growing up there. They make great indoor or outdoor pets but usually need to be raised from youth to ensure good habits. They can be pretty stubborn or farel when they become adults if they have been mistreated or abused. The male seems young from his weight, or maybe a tea cup breed. These pets can become quite a handful if you are not prepared or informed on how to raise them. $400 is a decent ballpark figure for a piglet, anything older than 6 months the price starts to move down. There are 2 pig rescues near here, one in Kyle TX and another in London, TX if you can't find a home for them. Originally Posted by Life
Flinde: I am not sure that you can do to these piglets what you have done to goats but you could sure try. They will also lay in bed with you. In forensic discussions pig skin is used most to simulate human skin, so you may have a fit.

LOL