So much for screening

I logged on for the first time, I already had a message waiting from a verified provider wanting to meet up!
Awwww
...whats the problem?!
Im sure MANY newbies wish they were as lucky as you
If you know shes verified, shes your type (or even if she isnt)...go see her. Youll lose your newbie virginity sooner than most!!!
Unless....its a title you plan to hold on to ....
With your logic I Might as well just pick a street walker. If I'm taking what you said the right way your attitude doesn't match your ref criteria.
And with your logic, your door to many verified providers will be closed forever if you see a SW. Reply politely to the PM and see where it goes. Nena is right - getting started and getting references from verified providers is the hardest part of this whole game. You're already a step ahead.
Just because you got a PM doesn't mean that you're verified...
Yawn
Youve mistakenly took EVERYTHING i said the wrong way.
Be easy on the "attitude" part.
SW vs "verified provider" ....hmmmm wheres the logic in that one? ...scratches head..
The hardest part for a newbie, is getting through the doors of a VERIFIED provider. If you see her, itll make it easier to see others.
I require 3 references, for a reason.
Just suggesting you take her up on her offer, and lose your newbie title.
Besides.... dont be so snappy.... youll realize sooner than later, that some ladies DO screen...and reading your posts is one way they do such.
Screening goes both ways. Now you screen her and determine if she raises your tally wackier. If she has good reviews and you think she may be OK you jump on that PM and go see her. Even with screening there is a chance you just don't hit it off. Remember you are not marrying her just asking for an hour or two of her attention. I have found some real gems and the occasional dud.
Let me guess how this plays out...

Her - "Hi honey I see you are new to the site. I would love to meet up!"

You - "Sure!"

Her - "Before we meet. Please give me your entire life story and enough info to track you down for life."

You - "Wait. Whuuut?"

You - "Sure!"

Her - "Before we meet. Please give me your entire life story and enough info to track you down for life."

You - "Wait. Whuuut?" Originally Posted by SAangel27

LMAO!
She has no pictures no reviews no posts.
Awwww
...whats the problem?!
Im sure MANY newbies wish they were as lucky as you
If you know shes verified, shes your type (or even if she isnt)...go see her. Youll lose your newbie virginity sooner than most!!!
Unless....its a title you plan to hold on to .... Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti

I disagree that you should go see a provider that offers her services to you just because she's "verified", even if she is not your type just so you get your foot in the door.

There are way too many awesome newby-friendly ladies out there. Also, many of us do offer alternative screening. Some may or may not be up to your level of comfort. Remember, you are the customer. Treat us with respect, but don't settle either. I am not implying that seeing this lady is settling, I do not know who she is, but to just spend your money as if 250 "newbie" dollars are any different from 250 "veteran dollars" doesn't make sense.

Kindly,

Camille
I asked for info on a provider in the ISO area if you know anything please repond with info
If she has no reviews then I set up a M&G for lunch or dinner. I explain that we both need to be careful and this gives us a chance meet in a non threating atmosphere.
Twice I have met ladies with no reviews and the dinner set up let each of us to be assured it was not a set up by LE or that we just did not feel further interest. I receive those buy one dinner and get another free coupons. A cop friend of mine told me he would throw my ass in jail when I suggested I would find a sting and invite his decoy to dinner.

You - "Sure!"

You - "Wait. Whuuut?" Originally Posted by SAangel27
Now that is TFF!