To our brothers and sisters in SW MO

I realize this forum is generally for humor, but it seemed to be the best place to post this.

For our brothers and sisters in SW MO, I don't think I am alone when I say to anyone effected by the recent tornado in Joplin, that our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Thanks. It IS appreciated.
Yes... I lost a coworker and her 13-month-old son in the tornado. Very devestating, indeed.
I've finally snapped out of the funk I had been feeling all week. Before moving to St. Louis I called Joplin home. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone affected by the tornado!
My prayers are with yall!
My heart & prayers (and $) go out to all the people this has affected. May they recover soon.
I have many friends who were deployed on the search and rescue teams. The pictures and stories that they have shared of the devastation are beyond words. I feel so bad for all of those people who lost their loved ones....The houses and infrastructure can be rebuilt, but those family's have be devastated.
Type O blood is needed for those that can donate , http://www.redcrossblood.org/