Announcing Hot Latina Bombshell Full of Seduction/ Miami Beach

Adriana Mae….a True GFE! Adriana was born and raised in Colombia and being Latina, I am a firecracker!! I am 29yrs old, 5’5”, 155 lbs., Medium black hair and gorgeous brown eyes. While I have a very athletic body. Just enough to make your heart stop and put you into that seductive mood with anticipation of what is to come.

I am pretty new in this world but my reviews are stellar already! I invite you to read into my world and join me for an experience that only true Latina women can provide. When you meet me you will find a lady who is free spirited, open minded with a desire to tease you yet who is very satisfying to your senses. Spanish is my first language that I speaks fluently and English is second.

I just came from NYC and is looking forward to meeting gentleman who take discretion seriously and just love to enjoy each others company. My love is for seafood and would love for you to help show me the town while dining in Miami Beach. Why not a night out of dancing with a gorgeous woman on your arm?

First, please read my new website to get more acquainted with me. I am available daily from 11am to 1am in the Miami Beach área and available for travel 3hrs mínimum any city. Advance planning is encouraged. Then please use the booking form on my website. Screening is imperative and non-negotiable. References from well known ladies is the easiest way but I am also newbie friendly too.

1 hour $500.00
90 mins. $650.00
2 hours $800.00
3 hours $1100.00
4 hours $1500

Are you intrigued??? Let me set a date for you. Feel free to use the form or send an email and I will be in touch soon!

Longing to meet you,

Adriana Mae

www.adrianamae.com

adrianamae@safeoffice.com

https://www.theeroti...w.asp?id=299326
Welcome to Miami Beach.
Welcome!
God I do love women from ����! ������
Welcome my dear! All i can muster is Wow!