radiation done

Well might as well report that completed 44 radiation treatments for the prostate cancer thing . Turned out fine very little side effects. I have notice less ejaculation volumn but that may come back and after all being 65 may have something to do with it
Congrats. Ones health is truly only appreciated after its lost or in jeopardy. Here's hoping you continue to get better.
Glad you are well luvie.
Practice and practice will get that volume up.

xo
Thanks for the positive update. Best wishes for a complete recovery.
Glad it is working ok Tommy.
Great news you got through it so well.
Cheers to better health. The volume should be back in no time .... plenty of rest for you .

Well might as well report that completed 44 radiation treatments for the prostate cancer thing . Turned out fine very little side effects. I have notice less ejaculation volumn but that may come back and after all being 65 may have something to do with it Originally Posted by tommylove
and now the 5-year clock begins!!
The OP did not say if his splooge glows in the dark ...
bwahahahahaha

The OP did not say if his splooge glows in the dark ... Originally Posted by pyramider
  • GP
  • 01-19-2014, 08:47 PM
Good luck Tommy!
best of everything life has to offer to you sweetheart!
Thanks everyone. Doctor chances are I won't have to revisit this issue in future. I have tested the equipment out and it still works except for the low volume ej. Which I was just told by another hobbies going thru this it probably won't increase but I have alot to be thankful. ToAj14620 like your advice.
Excellent news!!
  • GP
  • 01-20-2014, 10:30 AM
I have tested the equipment out and it still works except for the low volume ej. Which I was just told by another hobbies going thru this it probably won't increase Originally Posted by tommylove
I have heard that if you visit a provider like the one directly above me, that will fix itself.
Volume should be a non issue for the ladies. How do YOU feel about it?

Glad you are well