TThe very best for.....Jackson??

Hello all,
I'm going to be visiting some of my favorite crew in kc,mo on thurs and Fri. I thought i'd spin over to Jackson and see who'd show a girl a good time the middle/end of next week. Check out my website and reviews and give me a shout out ASAP and I'll throw ya'll on the tour!
Kat
Hope you posted this wrong!!! Jackson, MS is 650 miles from KC, MO! Don't think you can just run down.. Or did I miss something? Is a stop here on the way to NO. Just wondering

Have a safe trip.
Hey there,
I'm thinking KC,MO to St. Louis to Memphis to Jackson and then maybe Nola and Baton Rouge. Why don't you come along? I'll pick you up and hire you to drive and be my masseuse!
Kat
Yep, could not read your mind. Lots of school but NEVER learned how to read a beautiful womans' mind. That is one heck of a tour. Keep us posted!!!

Doc
Guys,this chick is HOT..I have done a double with her in Albquerque!

have fun babe...and if ya get to Nola,look me up!
Hello all,
I'm going to be visiting some of my favorite crew in kc,mo on thurs and Fri. I thought i'd spin over to Jackson and see who'd show a girl a good time Kat Originally Posted by Katharine Butler
Guys,this chick is HOT..I have done a double with her in Albquerque!

have fun babe...and if ya get to Nola,look me up! Originally Posted by DallasRain
And she drives fast too!!!! Well, at least I think she does!!

LOL.. just kidding girl!

Let me know if there is anything I can do for you while you are in Jackson!!

Smooch!

Lea
Lea if I Do drive fast (and I ain't admitting Anything ) the po-po will never know it. I got tired of spending $$$ on tickets and bought a snazzy $$$ radar detector. Excellent investment. Meet up for cocktails while I'm in town? Gonna be the 30th/31st.
Kat
I'm getting messages asking if i'm going to be in Jackson and/or Hattiesburg around the end of the week or drivingg straight into NOLA. The answer is yes. I'll post ads for one or both cities if there is interest enough. Just let me know.
Kat, do you need a masseur? I can't be a masseuse lol. But they don't call me massageman for nothing!!
I'm getting messages asking if i'm going to be in Jackson and/or Hattiesburg around the end of the week or drivingg straight into NOLA. The answer is yes. Originally Posted by Katharine Butler
Yes you'll be driving through? Or yes you'll be in those cities? (This is very similar to a favorite joke: "Do you like blondes, brunettes, or redheads?" "Yes.")

I note that you're currently posted schedule doesn't have you in the area for very long.

But I'm very glad you stopped in Memphis. Thanks again!

Cheers,

bcg
Yes, I'm a massage junkie. Yes, I will stop in whichever of those two cities want me, or both, at least check-in to check-out, for each or whichever city. I will stay longer if there is more interest. If there's none ill drive straight through.
Whew.
Kat
Well I'm more than a massage junkie!
call me when ya get to NOLA!!!
Check it out, gents and ladies. We have an official ad posted for Jackson, and a whole day too! Come and play. Or, ladies, come and drink martinis......and maybe play too!
Kat