Brilliant Response to Hillary Decision

This was from the Collective Evolution Facebook page. I tried the link and it wouldn't work. The gist of it was that we need to be thankful for this, in that it exposes how corrupt the elites are, and provides a focus on where to direct our energy in order to regain freedom. If you have Facebook, like the Collective Evolution page and watch the video. They are good people.
Now we know where you get all your news, and views.
The gist of it was that we need to be thankful for this, in that it exposes how corrupt the elites are, and provides a focus on where to direct our energy in order to regain freedom. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
People who pay attention have known for decades how corrupt elites are and scandal after scandal goes by. The same people, and even worse ones, keep getting elected and we slowly dissolve as a nation. It's like all of the US presidents who keep waiting for Castro to die so Cuba will finally come around.
Now we know where you get all your news, and views. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It's not for you Ivan. You have to have friends first.
It's not for you Ivan. You have to have friends first. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Not you right wing fucks, dolly count me out, fuck you dipshits.
It's not for you Ivan. You have to have friends first. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
EKIM gets his " news, and views " whilst on his knees down at HIS KansASS 'holes ! Especially the " views " !!!
fuck you dipshits. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
making friends or telling us you are leaving?
making friends or telling us you are leaving? Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Telling you to go fuck yourself hillbilly.
did you say something chimp?
Telling you to go fuck yourself hillbilly. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
a little testy today or is it a bad hair day
did you say something chimp? Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Get your hillbilly head from your ass, then you can hear.
a little testy today or is it a bad hair day Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Another "selfie" Hillbilly?
now that's icky!
Back to the truck stop hillbilly!